Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2022, 06:00 AM

8,268 posts, read 8,643,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I've done plenty of reading on them and was a member for many years. They only people they hate are people who hate others.
It's no longer the same organization it was in the past.

Old 04-16-2022, 06:01 AM

1,997 posts, read 861,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
The Southern Poverty Law Center list 22 hate groups in Arizona. I don't think any have much of a following.
Are they themselves on the list?

Old 04-16-2022, 07:26 AM

1,023 posts, read 1,449,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I've done plenty of reading on them and was a member for many years. They only people they hate are people who hate others.
I had to go upthread and look at what was previously said. At first glance I thought you were saying that you were a member of the KKK for many years!!

Old 04-16-2022, 08:28 AM

6,091 posts, read 3,330,622 times
This is laughable! Glendale, AZ? People in Glendale who hate white folks probably outnumber this alleged group (if they even exist) by 100 to 1.

I’ve not seen any black or Hispanic or whatever hate in the Phoenix area, not ever.

But you know what I have seen? People of color who do not like white people. A good example is my last use of an Uber. Every once in awhile, I’ll need to take an Uber in the Phoenix area. Most of the time the drivers are Middle Eastern, and a few have even been white. I always got 5 stars because I try to be friendly and courteous to the drivers. The Middle Eastern drivers always like me riding with them because I’ve spent many years working in the Middle East and know a lot about their countries. But the last time I took an Uber, in Tempe, the driver was a black guy and I got 1 star. Imagine that, lol! Because he doesn’t like older white people and it’s obvious. How else do you explain never gotten less than a 5, and then all of a sudden, my first black driver gives me a 1?

There is this fallacy that only white people can be racist. Hello, has anyone seen what just occurred in NYC?

Old 04-16-2022, 09:21 AM

9,195 posts, read 16,634,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
This is laughable! Glendale, AZ? People in Glendale who hate white folks probably outnumber this alleged group (if they even exist) by 100 to 1.

I’ve not seen any black or Hispanic or whatever hate in the Phoenix area, not ever.

But you know what I have seen? People of color who do not like white people. A good example is my last use of an Uber. Every once in awhile, I’ll need to take an Uber in the Phoenix area. Most of the time the drivers are Middle Eastern, and a few have even been white. I always got 5 stars because I try to be friendly and courteous to the drivers. The Middle Eastern drivers always like me riding with them because I’ve spent many years working in the Middle East and know a lot about their countries. But the last time I took an Uber, in Tempe, the driver was a black guy and I got 1 star. Imagine that, lol! Because he doesn’t like older white people and it’s obvious. How else do you explain never gotten less than a 5, and then all of a sudden, my first black driver gives me a 1?

There is this fallacy that only white people can be racist. Hello, has anyone seen what just occurred in NYC?
OMG poor white people! Are you OK?? Always the poor, persecuted, endangered victim. Better strap up and stay out of scary suburbs.

Old 04-16-2022, 10:27 AM

6,091 posts, read 3,330,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
OMG poor white people! Are you OK?? Always the poor, persecuted, endangered victim. Better strap up and stay out of scary suburbs.
Frank James is just the tip of the iceberg. You better believe I’ll be strapped whenever possible.

The media continually demonizes white people and the result is that they are creating monsters who want to harm white people. That’s a fact. It’s called tribalism, where everyone is presented as the lowest common denominator of their race. All white people are seen as devils.

This article is just more of the same, meant to agitate minorities. I don’t even believe this group is real, but if they are, they are an absolute joke, just like Whitmer’s kidnapping baffoons. Maybe they should also open up a KKK chapter in West Baltimore or Garfield Park Chicago? That’s how ridiculous a KKK chapter in Glendale, AZ sounds. That’s how ridiculous this article sounds.

Old 04-16-2022, 11:02 AM

9,195 posts, read 16,634,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Frank James is just the tip of the iceberg. You better believe I’ll be strapped whenever possible.

The media continually demonizes white people and the result is that they are creating monsters who want to harm white people. That’s a fact. It’s called tribalism, where everyone is presented as the lowest common denominator of their race. All white people are seen as devils.

This article is just more of the same, meant to agitate minorities. I don’t even believe this group is real, but if they are, they are an absolute joke, just like Whitmer’s kidnapping baffoons. Maybe they should also open up a KKK chapter in West Baltimore or Garfield Park Chicago? That’s how ridiculous a KKK chapter in Glendale, AZ sounds. That’s how ridiculous this article sounds.
Poor demonized white people. Everyone is so mean to us.

I can’t imagine why an Uber driver that had to spend more than 30 seconds with you, likely hearing an earful of the same nonsense that constantly comes from your keyboard, would give you a low rating. Hint, it’s not because of your race.

Old 04-17-2022, 12:11 PM

1,997 posts, read 861,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Poor demonized white people. Everyone is so mean to us.

I can’t imagine why an Uber driver that had to spend more than 30 seconds with you, likely hearing an earful of the same nonsense that constantly comes from your keyboard, would give you a low rating. Hint, it’s not because of your race.
There was a passenger that murdered a white Uber driver as she pleaded for her life, it wasn't because of her race either.

Old 04-26-2022, 10:13 AM

872 posts, read 998,915 times
Read, watch, listen. The problem isn't white hate groups. Look at the crime heat map. Then come here and check the zip codes and their demographics. Truth sucks sometimes, but I'd rather be called whatever than let my pattern recognition go and be killed cause we are supposed to be inclusive and non judgmental. The world is crazy now and we are in a big city. Thank God we are not like LA or NYC but I still would watch myself when I go out. It's definitely not as carefree as it was even 5 years ago

Old 04-26-2022, 11:20 AM

50,766 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnvlv247 View Post
Read, watch, listen. The problem isn't white hate groups. Look at the crime heat map. Then come here and check the zip codes and their demographics. Truth sucks sometimes, but I'd rather be called whatever than let my pattern recognition go and be killed cause we are supposed to be inclusive and non judgmental. The world is crazy now and we are in a big city. Thank God we are not like LA or NYC but I still would watch myself when I go out. It's definitely not as carefree as it was even 5 years ago
There's not a problem with white hate groups?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area