Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2022, 08:11 AM

235 posts, read 208,745 times

Advertisements

[quote=WK91;63276987]This is laughable! Glendale, AZ? People in Glendale who hate white folks probably outnumber this alleged group (if they even exist) by 100 to 1.

I’ve not seen any black or Hispanic or whatever hate in the Phoenix area, not ever.

But you know what I have seen? People of color who do not like white people. A good example is my last use of an Uber. Every once in awhile, I’ll need to take an Uber in the Phoenix area. Most of the time the drivers are Middle Eastern, and a few have even been white. I always got 5 stars because I try to be friendly and courteous to the drivers. The Middle Eastern drivers always like me riding with them because I’ve spent many years working in the Middle East and know a lot about their countries. But the last time I took an Uber, in Tempe, the driver was a black guy and I got 1 star. Imagine that, lol! Because he doesn’t like older white people and it’s obvious. How else do you explain never gotten less than a 5, and then all of a sudden, my first black driver gives me a 1?

[/QUOTE There are plenty of racist black people against whites and vice versa. Will not change (works both ways) I am a white (women) with several black friends. We talk about our upbringings and backgrounds and have real conversations. We respect each others views on certain topics and our cultural differences. Just like the hispanic people I use to work with. It's called RESPECT for each others heritage.They agree my family may never be at a rap concert and their families may never be at an Irish Dancing competions. We find it funny. The radical racist politicians are the ones trying to cause division and we all agree and ignore their rhetoric. They say they hate the new wave of forced commercials with so many black men with white girls and black girls with white men. Yes it happens but the forced way it is portrayed is ridiculous. I asked them if they like the current trend of a lot more black actors in commercials and they say the reason behind it is not real. Especially the Pringles commercial where the white teenager tells the black Dad that his daughter is a good kisser and just stares at the Dad. I agree with them how racist that commercial is. Would that kid of said that to a white Dad and not looked nervous? I feel sorry for people who are not open minded or who are fake>>>>

Old 04-27-2022, 05:18 PM

9,741 posts, read 11,163,289 times
There is a lot of hate going pretty much everywhere including on social media. Go read some comments sections on various political websites and you will see what I mean. Still, I stay as far as can away from problem areas around town. Therefore, I am not worrying about getting attacked.

For the most part, "BLM" is a movement to highlight the obvious. Because some people need information shoved down their throats because they aren't too smart. And yes, there are exceptions where "BLM" is violent. But as a whole, it's spun and taken out of context specifically to score political points. Remember, when it comes to money and power, often, the end justifies the means.

So while I realize some people might want to hurt me because I'm white, they are the bottom of the barrel people. By the way, most "BLM" supporters aren't "members" nor are they black. That's my take. YMMV.

Last edited by Mike from back east; 04-27-2022 at 07:39 PM..
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area