U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2008, 12:07 PM

369 posts, read 2,083,586 times

Advertisements

As some of you might already know from my previous threads. I suffer from Queen Creek boredom syndrome. Right now I'm currently working in Florence, AZ. I like my commute from QC to Florence.. but it just sucks living in QC. (don't get me wrong.. I think QC is nice, I just dislike the commute to everything)

I'm thinking I can live in Gilbert, Chandler or Mesa, and still have a similar commute if I'm pretty close to the 60.

Do any of you guys know of some good apartments in the east valley, near the 60?

Thanks in advance!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 12:18 AM

33 posts, read 129,093 times
HI,

You might try Lakeview at the bay. It is in tempe. 60 and rural. It is close to the 101 and I10 too. They have a nice community. It is also only a few miles from Mill, Tempe market place, chandler mall and about 20 minutes from Scottsdale. They like many places are running a special too.

Tempe Arizona Apartments - Home - Lakeview at the Bay

Hope that helps,
Stephen Ledford

Old 10-28-2008, 02:19 PM

1,123 posts, read 2,854,261 times
Try this site...you can search by map. It also has reviews. Good luck!

Old 10-29-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Tracy View Post
Try this site...you can search by map. It also has reviews. Good luck!

wow, this is very helpful.. I just can't believe how many apts have extremley poor reviews! Thank you very much! This is exactly what I needed to find what I'm looking for.. Thanks again

Old 10-29-2008, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench Warmer View Post
wow, this is very helpful.. I just can't believe how many apts have extremley poor reviews! Thank you very much! This is exactly what I needed to find what I'm looking for.. Thanks again
Keep in mind, it's usually the disgruntled people that take the time to write reviews.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Tracy View Post
Keep in mind, it's usually the disgruntled people that take the time to write reviews.

That's what I was thinking. Most people that feel like they are getting what they paid for give or take, never go out of their way to give something a positive review... Just the people that feel they got screwed in some way go out of their way to rip into something...

by the way, any suggestions?

thanks again

Old 10-29-2008, 11:12 PM

1,384 posts, read 4,090,920 times
I lived at "Gentry's Walk" for two and a half years. It is located on Val Vista Dr (between southern and the 60). I thought it was a nice, clean place and the rent wasn't too bad. For a 500 sq ft, 1 bedroom apartment it was like $640 + utilities. They have a swimming pool and a really tiny exercise room (like 4 pieces of equipment). Anyways, I didn't think it was a bad place and really convenient to the freeway. (Plus there is a blockbuster and little caesars pizza really close to it... where we live now they are far away, gah!)

Old 10-30-2008, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench Warmer View Post
That's what I was thinking. Most people that feel like they are getting what they paid for give or take, never go out of their way to give something a positive review... Just the people that feel they got screwed in some way go out of their way to rip into something...

by the way, any suggestions?

thanks again
Sorry, I don't have any suggestion - apartments aren't my forte.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

>