Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2010, 01:07 PM

54 posts, read 139,300 times

Advertisements

Hello! My husband was just offered a job in Buckeye and we plan on arriving on July 1st. Problem is we have no where to live yet. I have called several apartment complexes in Buckeye (not that there are really that many to choose from) and not a single one could tell me the dimensions of their bedrooms. Does anyone currently live in Cholla Ranch or Riverwood apartments and if so would you mind measuring the bedrooms?
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 01:47 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,192,912 times
The online reviews of Cholla Ranch describe the apts as "spacious", and the staff very helpful. I can't imagine that their maintenance guy couldn't go measure a bedroom. You may or may not find someone here who lives in either place. Good luck!

Old 05-22-2010, 02:11 PM

54 posts, read 139,300 times
You would think the maintance guys could do that, but when I called to ask about dimensions a less than friendly staff member said it's not a high priority and it may or may not get done. If she was my only contact with this place I would never want to live there, but since there is another woman in the office who I have also spoken with who was very friendly I am willing to give them a chance.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:51 AM

1 posts, read 1,341 times
Hopefully this doesn't come too late to you. While I don't have dimensions to give you, I will say that the bedrooms in the Cholla Ranch apt are bigger than the ones in Riverwood. We lived in the Riverwood apts for quite some time and I have a friend that lives in the Cholla Ranch. If we were to have to live in an apt out here in Buckeye again, there is NO way that I would move to Riverwood. A lot of the local people call it 'RiverHood' and there is a good reason for it. If you don't believe me, you can always contact the Buckeye police dept. and ask them for information on both places. I am sure you will learn that Riverwood has many more calls that takes the police to them.
Best of luck to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area