Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2009, 02:37 PM

82 posts, read 210,411 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I am new to City-Data.com but I see many of you asking all kinds of questions about the Phoenix area. I was once a newcomer here myself, having moved from New Jersey to Arizona in 1997.
I now write an informational column on Examiner.com on the very topic of being a "Transplant to Phoenix". I thought I would share that here since there seem to be many transplants on this site.
My columns are full of good and useful info, yet light and entertaining. I write about everything from where to find good restaurants to how to find your way around to new attitudes and accents. It's mostly all about the culture shock we all experience when moving here from "there", wherever "there" may be. I think everyone can relate.
So please check them out at: http://www.examiner.com/x-4463-Trans...oenix-Examiner
Please let me know what you think. And if you like the columns, feel free to share with others!

Susan

Last edited by NJ2AZSusan; 04-13-2009 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: URL not entered correctly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area