Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2008, 10:27 AM

18 posts, read 94,322 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I and my family are relocating to Surprise in March and we need to pick a family Dr. for our HMO. I know no one out there and have no idea how to choose.
We have 2 young chidren, so somebody who is good with kids is a plus and I am a diabetic, so I need a Doc that can deal with that or be able to send me to an Endo. instead.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
My husband called from work and I have to pick sometime in the next 2 days or they will pick for us.
My list of approved Dr. are as followed

Dr. Ashwinki Kumar Patel
Dr. Mirel Patel
Dr. Meek
Dr. Klevin
Dr. Margaret King
Dr. Matthew King
Dr. Hirling
Dr. Hadickin

Can anyone tell me anything about any of these Doc's?
I would really appreciate any input.
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2008, 03:19 PM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,451,949 times
I have an amazing family doctor and endo in Glendale. I live in Surprise and drive to them. It's only 20-25 minutes to get there, but it's worth it when you consider the quality of service you're getting. Dr. Bailes for family doctor, Dr. Vattikuti for endo, Dr. Cecil Michael for Pediatrician. They're all within a few miles of each other.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:37 AM

1 posts, read 2,656 times
Default doctors

Quote:
Originally Posted by songstress View Post
Hello,

I and my family are relocating to Surprise in March and we need to pick a family Dr. for our HMO. I know no one out there and have no idea how to choose.
We have 2 young chidren, so somebody who is good with kids is a plus and I am a diabetic, so I need a Doc that can deal with that or be able to send me to an Endo. instead.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
My husband called from work and I have to pick sometime in the next 2 days or they will pick for us.
My list of approved Dr. are as followed

Dr. Ashwinki Kumar Patel
Dr. Mirel Patel
Dr. Meek
Dr. Klevin
Dr. Margaret King
Dr. Matthew King
Dr. Hirling
Dr. Hadickin

Can anyone tell me anything about any of these Doc's?
I would really appreciate any input.
Thanks
I go to Mirel Patel and he is OK. Now I am trying to find his phone number to call for an appt and can't seem to locate him

Old 07-06-2009, 11:43 AM

1,832 posts, read 5,765,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomosi View Post
I go to Mirel Patel and he is OK. Now I am trying to find his phone number to call for an appt and can't seem to locate him
The good thing is they invented a thing called google and it is amazing what you can find

Dr. Mirel Patel Family Practitioner in Surprise AZ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area