Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 03:02 PM

24 posts, read 68,867 times

Advertisements

We bought in Goodyear "Canyon Trails'' and absolutely love it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2009, 04:13 PM

4,866 posts, read 11,264,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzer View Post
We bought in Goodyear "Canyon Trails'' and absolutely love it!
Which community in Canyon Trails do you live? We live in Oasis at Canyon Trails by Centex.

Old 08-22-2009, 07:57 PM

2 posts, read 5,343 times
Verrado would be my first pick! It's a very nice family friendly master planned community. I relocated here from Chicago about 6.5 yrs ago and know how difficult it is not knowing the neighborhoods. If you need any help, I'm a realtor. [mod] no advertising [/mod] . Best of luck!-Julie

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 09-11-2009 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: advertising

Old 08-26-2009, 05:27 PM

25 posts, read 43,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homlish560 View Post
Avondale, Glendale, Litchfield Park, or far west Phx. might be to your liking too.

Don't pay attention to the west valley haters here, it's not all ghetto or high-crime. There are some really nice Suburban sections of the s.w. valley, even some of the older neighborhoods like Litchfield Park are kept up really well!!!!!!!
Um well the westside of phoenix is bad right now and i live in surprise but i know it is dangerous.Hello Phoenix is more dangerous than L.A. We are the 8 worst state to move in.Face it we are not the best choice.California is not as dangerous as the state as Arizona.But i still love Arizona.Especially Phoenix Arizona.

Old 08-26-2009, 05:45 PM

2,942 posts, read 6,533,741 times
I'm thinking allyrobby, just based on his posts so far, is a troll. (I could be wrong.)

Old 08-26-2009, 06:04 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,625,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie_az View Post
I'm thinking allyrobby, just based on his posts so far, is a troll. (I could be wrong.)
you may be right. Phoenix is not even close to being as dangerous as LA. While Phoenix counts every crime and murder that occurs in the metro area, Los Angeles omits certain cities from their stats (Compton, Etc).

Old 08-26-2009, 06:33 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,904,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie_az View Post
I think you're right and he throws in blah, blah ( I love AZ, I love Phoenix, but Surprise is more dangerous than LA...at the end to disguise it... That or it makes me wonder the about the people associating with...

Old 09-08-2009, 10:03 PM

3 posts, read 6,231 times
Thanks for all of your replies... I've looked in Canyon Trails as the house prices are great... What about the schools? How do you like them?

Old 09-09-2009, 12:01 AM

4,624 posts, read 9,309,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azadventure View Post
HELP... We are trying to figure out where we should move in the Phoenix Suburbs. We have never visited the area, so any insights would be helpful. My husband will be working near N 44th Ave and E Camelback Rd on the West side of Phoenix. We have 3 young children (7,4,1) and need a nice, safe, well rounded community for family living. We want good schools, nice parks, safe streets.... Our housing range is around $175,000 to $200,000... We have been looking in the Palm Valley area of Goodyear. Glendale is tempting because it is so close to his work, but the crime rates seem very high. Peoria seems beautiful, but we are are worried about the traffic on W. Grand Ave???? Any ideas that you may have would be helpful... The good, the bad, the ugly... Thanks.
Just FYI, if it's EAST Camelback Road (and 44th STREET), then you will be on the East side of Phoenix, not the West. anything ending in 'Street' is East of Central, anything ending in 'Avenue' is West of Central.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:56 PM

3 posts, read 6,231 times
We are also wondering about traffic???? What is traffic like during rush hour to Goodyear? Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area