Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2010, 10:19 PM

3 posts, read 8,834 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody has any experience with the Palladium apartments on Drinkwater in Old Town?

We looked at a unit there yesterday that we really like and we love the location. I checked the reviews on Apartment Ratings.com and they are pretty negative, but that site is kind of negative in general.

Does anybody here care to share any experiences or information?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 10:29 PM

3,966 posts, read 10,699,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinanceGuyAZ View Post
Hi,

I am wondering if anybody has any experience with the Palladium apartments on Drinkwater in Old Town?

We looked at a unit there yesterday that we really like and we love the location. I checked the reviews on Apartment Ratings.com and they are pretty negative, but that site is kind of negative in general.

Does anybody here care to share any experiences or information?

Thanks!
Be very careful with AZ apartments. Make sure you look under, around, and knock everything. Cracks, drywall work, weird smells, and over-friendly office staff are signs of suspicion. Make sure there is plenty of lighting, bring a rag to get wet and one for dry. Read your contract line per line and try to get lower rent or downpayment. Make these sales people work for their money.

Good luck on your apartment findings.

Old 05-23-2010, 07:02 AM

6,405 posts, read 8,987,536 times
I'm not a local so I can't tell you anything about the place. Your best bet would be looking the place up and down and maybe stop by and chat with a potential neighbor or two when your not with the landlords to get more honest answers from people.

Based on my experiences with apartment ratings online it's very hard to find positive info on most places. People are more inclined to share their bad feelings. Most people don't think "this place is so great I'm going to write a review online about it". A friend of mine lived in a really nice place near Chicago but based on the reviews online you'd think it was a hellhole.

Old 05-23-2010, 03:03 PM

Thanks for your replies. I will certainly examine the place and talk to the tenants. I was hoping to hear from someone who might actually have lived there.

Anybody?

Old 05-23-2010, 03:22 PM

264 posts, read 1,596,224 times
I've heard that can be very loud on weekends, but that is to be expected due to the location. I think it is probably best for younger singles, not sure if you fit in that category.

Old 05-27-2010, 03:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,891 times
Palladium was wonderful! I loved living there. The office staff was amazing and it was pretty quiet. On Friday and Saturdays people were walking to the bars, but it never bothered me. I just moved out and bought a house. Move there they are awesome!

Old 05-27-2010, 03:36 PM

2,897 posts, read 10,417,986 times
I remember seeing a post about these apartments before, did you search?

Old 05-28-2010, 05:09 PM

I did search and found two brief mentions from a few years ago. One person said that their girlfriend's car got broken into twice. That's about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area