Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 07:56 AM

2 posts, read 2,348 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=2]I am not making any excuses for anyone, I'm telling the truth and no one likes to hear the truth. I don't expect everyone in a poor neighborhood to become criminals, not at all. I'm not a criminal so why would I feel that way. As far as being in the streets and being involved in criminal activity, some people just can't get out once your so far in. I don't know their situation, but nobody understands until they are the ones in the situation. So unless you were in the midst of robbing someone, felt it was o so wrong, stopped and gave them the money in your pocket, don't comment. I personally don't believe in robbing, because I work hard for what I get. I still can sympathize with the situation I don't see how you could get upset that ones parent wants to mourn them. How dare you be so disrespectful. To her that's her child, her flesh and blood, and your upset, because she once to remember her child? SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

Last edited by ababy9104; 09-17-2010 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: did not make sense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 12:21 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,166,939 times
So wait -- we're not allowed to judge robbers unless we've robbed someone ourselves and felt remorse about it? Do you actually believe the crap you're saying or are you just pulling our legs?

Old 09-20-2010, 04:47 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
When your environment is bad enough, some people respond with a resigned fatalism. A lot of young black males in the 'hood fully expect they'll never live to see 25 or 30, and so they go right head and conduct their affairs accordingly.
Doesn't seem like a smart way to live, but that may just be me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ababy9104 View Post
Well last time I checked everybody is human. TO those who judge others based on speculation, you will definitely 1. be judged by god when the time is right. I don't see why everyone is so opinionated on things they know nothing about. Different people react to the same situation differently. If half of you guys were in any of the situations these VICTIMS (meaning an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance) you could not handle it. These people where in adverse situations. 2. The kids who got shot probably didn't have a choice in robbing that person. People often say there's always another choice, but this is not true. They can't run away from situations, because they have no money and they have to get it the only way they know how. 3. No god fearing person deserves to die so when you say that your just wrong. Also the news don't know everything and it can be very misleading. I was up east hills when the lady got shot. All she was trying to do was feed her family. It's not the activity your involved in its the greed behind it. That goes with anything ranging from a small office job to our very own politicians today. Only those who have judge and are dumb for believing everything they hear. So what you are allowed to mourn your Childs death no matter what the case. 4. I bet if any of your kids got charged for a rape and homicide that you would stand behind them and support them. Hoping in the back your head they did not do this sick thing
1. There is no god; if you think there is, please provide proof.
2. Garbage. Everyone has a choice in their actions. They could try education as a antidote to their ignorance.
3. Apparently your religion does little good. If they were so "god fearing" they wouldn't commit crimes against your 10 commandments. They're criminals. Why do you excuse their behavior?
4. Doubtful. As a parent, I would be partly responsible. Or is it denial that your scenario is founded on?

Last edited by chielgirl; 09-20-2010 at 04:57 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh