Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 09:07 AM

472 posts, read 626,604 times

Advertisements

This Toby Keith bar is basically Saddle Ridge.. that company should purchase that bar you just need to change the sign on the door.

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill

"The HB Haus is the only place bringing in people in large numbers there post 10pm."

I agree that the South Side works might need another "party, theme, bar, restaurant" I'm not sure what that place would be but I know it's not some cheesy "****** tonk" bar. It also definately does not need a restaurant anything like these: Applebees, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2011, 09:08 AM

5,894 posts, read 6,881,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Also, it's EXPENSIVE, in my opinion. Two beers and two burgers cost nearly $50 after tip. I actually like country bars, but I probably wouldn't go back to Toby Keith's.
That'd be a recipe for disaster for a place in the SouthSide.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:10 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,630,543 times
They may as well just renamed the Pepsi Roadhouse in Burgettstown the (Toby Kieth bar)

Old 07-26-2011, 09:16 AM

Also I just noticed the board automatically censored when I said. Honky-Tonk I guess I put an e in. haha thats hilarious. ok proceed.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:17 AM

346 posts, read 537,215 times
Yeah honestly I don't think that will be my kind of place.. I honestly sometimes think I like country music, but I like my country music in random spurts. Once I hear like 4 country songs in a row I'm over it... That's why I can't be at saddle ridge for more than 20 minutes I start to go mad because of the music. However, that being said.. it kind of seems like it could be an event restaraunt like HB which I think would probably do pretty good business. I think that a place that incorporates Entertainment or at least atmosphere with dining is needed for that area and will draw the crowds.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyfeast;
I agree that the South Side works might need another "party, theme, bar, restaurant" I'm not sure what that place would be but I know it's not some cheesy "****** tonk" bar. It also definately does not need a restaurant anything like these: Applebees, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden.
As far as those types of chains go, a Margaritaville would be a kinda cool chain to have there. (though might confuse the people that would show up at the other souhside margaritaville)

Old 07-26-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKyank View Post
As far as those types of chains go, a Margaritaville would be a kinda cool chain to have there. (though might confuse the people that would show up at the other souhside margaritaville)

Margaritavilles food is genuinely BAD though. Like so bad and that place is also over-priced. But people do seriously love that place. Kinda cool though If they put up fake palm trees and you could sit outside and enjoy a boat drink.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:37 AM

1,714 posts, read 2,358,874 times
I developed a healthy hatred for all things Toby Keith when I worked at Star Lake during college summers. The World needs fewer drunken fratboys in cowboy hats.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyfeast View Post
Margaritavilles food is genuinely BAD though. Like so bad and that place is also over-priced. But people do seriously love that place. Kinda cool though If they put up fake palm trees and you could sit outside and enjoy a boat drink.
Ah, well I've only had their margaritas. Nice atmosphere though.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:26 AM

780 posts, read 1,384,729 times
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyKhalifa View Post
I developed a healthy hatred for all things Toby Keith when I worked at Star Lake during college summers. The World needs fewer drunken fratboys in cowboy hats.
Much better than your avg. Tupac wannabe, inner city crack head, smokin' a blunt, arse hanging out of his draggin pants, mother fin' every "cracker" in sight...

but hey, it takes all types to make the world go round.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh