Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2007, 08:41 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times

Advertisements

Guylocke, no! I hope you come back at some point, because your contributions to the forum have been wonderful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2007, 09:17 AM

76 posts, read 228,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guylocke View Post
Alrighty all, I've decided to close up shop on these forums for several reasons. Mainly, because apparently it is we homosexual Pittsburgh cheerleaders who are destroying the fabric of city-data.

Anyway, I'm going to concentrate my time elsewhere, good luck to everyone and take care!!

Perhaps someone will keep this particular thread alive?? I think it has been very informative and people seem to enjoy it.
I hope you are just kidding. Guylocke you are the best Pittsburgh cheerleader. Don't let a bigot get you down. It's the negative types who make CityData seem ignorant sometimes, not the positive people.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:30 PM

322 posts, read 300,074 times
kdka.com - Pittsburgh Penguins Reveal Sketches Of New Arena (http://kdka.com/sports/Penguins.arena.sketches.2.566854.html - broken link)

New Arena sketches have been updated and can be found here.

Sorry guylocke. I posted a story about a new residentail tower in Oakland on its own thread. We need more threads with positive news in them, then the same old bs about how the future of Pittsburgh is soooo grim. Watch too, nobody will even notice it. They will just go back to complaining instead of focusing on good things or solutions.

Notice how my thread about New Ken starting to get revived has only got comments by guylocke only.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:22 PM

322 posts, read 300,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guylocke View Post
Alrighty all, I've decided to close up shop on these forums for several reasons. Mainly, because apparently it is we homosexual Pittsburgh cheerleaders who are destroying the fabric of city-data.

Anyway, I'm going to concentrate my time elsewhere, good luck to everyone and take care!!

Perhaps someone will keep this particular thread alive?? I think it has been very informative and people seem to enjoy it.
That sucks. We lost our most interesting poster. Now what? I guess we will bicker about jobs and offer no solutions. I am leaving too for a while. I got to concentrate on working on one of Pittsburgh's largest projects at my new job rather then wasting my time bickering on the internet around and around in circles. I had a "moment of clarity".

Last edited by Stagger Lee; 11-13-2007 at 07:31 PM..

Old 11-18-2007, 12:00 PM

Location: Milky Way Galaxy,Earth,Northern Hemisphere,North America,USA,Pennsyltucky
795 posts, read 2,804,446 times
Default What's Happenin' Nov 20th?

So, What's going on in the Pittsburgh area on November 20th? It's our 3rd anniversary and we can't figure out what to do.

blessings, Mary

Old 11-18-2007, 12:16 PM

713 posts, read 1,865,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutaFL View Post
I hope you are just kidding. Guylocke you are the best Pittsburgh cheerleader. Don't let a bigot get you down. It's the negative types who make CityData seem ignorant sometimes, not the positive people.
Hmmm. So people who hold a different point of view are "bigots" and "negative". Interesting.

Old 11-19-2007, 02:52 PM

"Hmmm. So people who hold a different point of view are "bigots" and "negative". Interesting"

I would call whomever asked about the number of homosexuals on this forum - a bigot. It's a very small percentage who identify themselves that way here. I would call whomever referred to people who live in the city limits as listening to rap music - an ignorant bigot.

Old 11-19-2007, 03:10 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,423,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutaFL View Post
"Hmmm. So people who hold a different point of view are "bigots" and "negative". Interesting"

Quote:
I would call whomever asked about the number of homosexuals on this forum - a bigot.
It's a very small percentage who identify themselves that way here. I would call whomever referred to people who live in the city limits as listening to rap music - an ignorant bigot.
Yeah, you are talking about me. How is asking the number of homosexuals on this forum bigotry? Do you even know what a bigot is?

And WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE A POSITIVE CHEERLEADER? You people are disgusting! This is not a football game. You can't have a positive with out a negative. Please go back to school and stop feeling yourself. Stop being so emotional about A city. There are zillions of cities. What makes you and this city so much more special that any others? Why do you want to make people think that Pittsburgh is better than all the other zillion cities in the world? Why do you care what I think about this city? Please make a family so you won't have time to think about how this city feels about YOU>

Old 11-19-2007, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPG View Post

And WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE A POSITIVE CHEERLEADER? You people are disgusting!

I rest my case.

Old 11-19-2007, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPG View Post
Yeah, you are talking about me. How is asking the number of homosexuals on this forum bigotry? Do you even know what a bigot is?
>
btw...

bigoted
adj
Showing prejudice and intolerance
Thesaurus: biased, prejudiced, chauvinistic, dogmatic, intolerant, closed-minded, narrow-minded, opinionated, prejudiced, intolerant, illiberal; Antonym: enlightened, progressive, open-minded, tolerant.

source: AllWords.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh