Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 10:12 PM

2 posts, read 1,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINDCHIMES View Post
I guess when a person is crazy enough to kill their own child, they would eat dinner first...I have some first hand experience with a dangerous crazy person who was close to me once, I can relate and this kinda of interests me cause of that...I know there are so many out there who are not well who carry weapons, I know many like that, kinda of scary.

and if she did do it, then she did plan on doing it, I do think most people hwoever do not do these kind of acts of violence in parking lots after dinner, most of the ones I had reserarched seem to prefer their own home, while people are sleeping. I have done alot of research on people who murder their own family members.
I know them. He was not finished with school. She did plan it and felt it was her duty because he did something she felt responsible for. She didn't wait until he came home for the holidays because she felt unsettled and anxious to get the act over with. She never planned to have dinner, just needed a spot to bring the car to rest. The invitation to dinner was a guise.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:22 PM

2 posts, read 1,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartchya View Post
My coworkers son goes to SVC with the victim. Very sad and everyone that knew him is devastated. Apparently a very nice kid. The family was pretty religious from what I have heard. The son went to Seton La Salle and then onto SVC. I can wrap my head around being so depressed that one may commit suicide but to kill your own child....very hard for me to grasp. Situations like this cannot be explained because there is no good reason. I will pray for the friends and family of the son and mother. It's just terrible.
I know them also. Depression was not the reason for the act. He did something that she felt responsible for. She planned it. The dinner invitation was a guise and the location was a coincidence. It happened in the parking lot because she was anxious to get it over with and could not wait until he came home for the holidays. The parking lot was where he thought they were going and it was nothing more than the first place she was able to bring the car to rest after picking him up at school.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:28 PM

1,075 posts, read 1,693,421 times
I am pretty sure that you are mentally ill if you pump five rounds into your unsuspecting son, no matter what he did. No matter what mistake he made, he didn't deserve to be shot to death, let alone by his own mother.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:43 AM

377 posts, read 652,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kippy View Post
I am pretty sure that you are mentally ill if you pump five rounds into your unsuspecting son, no matter what he did. No matter what mistake he made, he didn't deserve to be shot to death, let alone by his own mother.
Exactly. No sane person would ever do that to their own child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh