Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2012, 11:53 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,456,740 times

Advertisements

thats so weird. my honda pilot just totaled a civic hybrid. his fault(illegal uturn+ drunk).
mine got a little dent too, and it woke up my dog in the back seat. daughter slept through it though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2012, 06:38 AM

1,519 posts, read 2,673,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
I formerly drove a Mazda3 before yet another horrible Honda Pilot driver totaled it. Now I drive a Honda Civic Hybrid, which I dislike very much.
I like Mazda 3s, I think they are very cute and nice cars. A friend of mine has one and loves it too. The particular driver in this case was a bonehead, however, and there is a definite "no u-turns" sign at that intersection. I am able to separate boneheads from a vehicle they happen to drive and would not paint all Mazda 3 drivers as boneheads, just because this one happened to be. Same with the Plymouth Prowler owner that ran a red light coming off of the Parkway East ramp at Grant Street last evening and nearly hit another car and mine. I was turning right from Grant Street to Fort Pitt Blvd. and she was turning left from that exit. It wasn't even that she turned on a "pink" it was fully red for at least 30 seconds before she stepped on the gas. The car heading straight for the Parkway ramp had to slam on his brakes and if it weren't for the squeal of his tires making me look left, I'd likely have been hit.

Bad drivers drive all makes of cars.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:47 AM

3,164 posts, read 6,699,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinare View Post
I like Mazda 3s.
Me too, especially the Mazda 3 Speed edition. Mazda makes very affordable, reliable, performance minded cars

Old 03-30-2012, 07:13 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,131,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrpriester View Post
Me too, especially the Mazda 3 Speed edition. Mazda makes very affordable, reliable, performance minded cars
I wish the speed3 was AWD but I understand why it isn't. So I got a speed6 instead.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:18 AM

9,912 posts, read 24,643,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinare View Post
Bad drivers drive all makes of cars.
Bad drivers should all drive Smarts so they can do the least damage.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:21 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,814,196 times
Its not ususally yuppies I see in Escalades...its more likely to be drug dealers. Yuppies are more likely driving a BMW SUV.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:27 PM

13 posts, read 19,423 times
bad drivers should use their legs instead . and STAY AWAY FROM CARS !!!

Old 08-20-2012, 04:55 AM

1,174 posts, read 1,585,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy444 View Post
Don't you wish they would all die? They think they own the road and God forbid you get in their way. Too bad I can't ever seem to run into them except when I am on a busy road or highway. Vent

I find them amusing. Die is a bit extreme don't you think?

I spent a lot of time during my childhood on our family's farm in central WV. High up in the mountains you needed a truck or an SUV to get off of the hill when the weather wasn't cooperating, or for typical farm use. The wear and tear on these vehicles was obvious too. All of my grandfather's grandsons contributed to the dents and scuffs found all over our vehicles. I just have to laugh when someone who lives on well maintained roads with no practical regular use for the truck bed driving around this big shiny expensive shrine to their insecurity.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:00 AM

1,174 posts, read 1,585,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR View Post
Yea, well, when some contractor comes to your place to work on something, I hope he doubles your bill to pay for the gas.

I do most of my own work, and utilize a four cylinder pickup that has hauled 20 sheets of drywall without issue.

The people whining about the price of gas get old. You made some bad choices financially...shut up and live with them.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:18 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,099,940 times
The bigger the truck=the smaller the brain. This applies to a-holes who use them as their primary transportation; ie-is not for work. The large, jacked up redneck grocery getters with tap out stickers, confederate flags etc. Those guys have grade school educations and have never emotionally/mentally matured past their 12th year of age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh