Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 06:46 PM

6,357 posts, read 5,049,620 times

Advertisements

OK, um, vibrators. Rare vibrators? I mean, figurines of Prince, Madonna, and Johnny Dep that take AA batteries and deliver quite a buzz. You wouldn't carry those, or do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 12:23 PM

2 posts, read 3,712 times
We would not carry something like that, we are a buy sell trade electronics shop.

Occasionally we get some items in like supplements, OTC meds, health products, family planning products, beauty products, etc. The most odd thing we have gotten were some Trojan "massagers" (still in box). If you're thinking of selling an odd item however, that's another question.

Old 03-14-2015, 01:06 PM

2 posts, read 1,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedcitizenross View Post
Check out there abcock blvd location. Thousands if not millions of dollars of stolen items going in and out. Everyone in the entire street knows about there business but apparently no one cares. I stopped in to get a pizza from across and there were at least 30 cars with people hauling stuff in trash bags.

They goinside leave the stuff and come out and wait. Its a huge crowd outside. Than they collect money and counting there loot. A lot of cars from different states. COps are sleeping , i guess.

I guess cops only look for items that are reported stolen. If someone brings stuff from stores and shops that is stolen but never reported than who will get caught ? thats why even if cops show up they will only look for whats been reported. All these big stores must have a way to track there items that they dont even know is missing.....

Old 03-14-2015, 01:17 PM

2 posts, read 1,484 times
Default Babcock blvd location

than where is that guy getting all his inventory from ? You need merit, you go there and look at all the stuff that there. Go there in the evenings and see it urself how people are hauling stuff worth thousands of dollars from walmart, kmart, walgreens and getting pennies on it. I was there with my son to get a video game, they did not have time to attend to us as there were so many people there. Someone selling medicines, hair prodcuts and promising more stuff next week. Will you buy any medicine that comes out of a garbage bag. Youa re all in this together.

Old 03-14-2015, 01:37 PM

281 posts, read 340,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan_C_36 View Post
than where is that guy getting all his inventory from ? You need merit, you go there and look at all the stuff that there. Go there in the evenings and see it urself how people are hauling stuff worth thousands of dollars from walmart, kmart, walgreens and getting pennies on it. I was there with my son to get a video game, they did not have time to attend to us as there were so many people there. Someone selling medicines, hair prodcuts and promising more stuff next week. Will you buy any medicine that comes out of a garbage bag. Youa re all in this together.
Wait, if you believe the store is full of stolen goods, you shouldn't be shopping there. With your child, no less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh