Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2008, 03:59 PM

160 posts, read 164,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainulinale View Post
Actually you sent me a PM first telling me that I'm a drug addict and that I'm turned on by speed freak prostitutes. I PMd you back saying that some of your verbiage sounds arrogant.

MIND POSTING THAT BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID. AND DON'T TRY EDITING IT CAUSE I HAVE MY OWN COPY. BELOW.

Just wondering.
Were you at the party at Southside flats and upset that I mentioned it? Sorry but, I dont tolerate drug users.

I can give you my invite to the next Club Southside Clique that is being held next Month. You can see for yourself. Then maybe you can join the country club that I was interested in.

As per Nevada....... loads of legal brothels with 18 yr old innocent girls strung out and selling themselves for 100 dollar tricks........what a wonder place to start a career for a young girl who just graduated HS.......... maybe you did not know this but, Northern Nevada has the highest drug/ Legal Prostitution amongst teens. The drug of choic is Crank/Meth........ or maybe this is a turn on for you.

Old 02-23-2008, 04:03 PM
BVH

944 posts, read 605,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSTYLE View Post
MIND POSTING THAT BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID. AND DON'T TRY EDITING IT CAUSE I HAVE MY OWN COPY.
Here's the nasty PM you sent me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSTYLE
FYI anyone can afford a helicopter ride to the hamptons from NYC most of us do these days in the new millennium .......... My using a faster form of transportation does not constitute as flaunting ones wealth idiot.

FYI i never said I owned one IDIOT.

Also I don't own a house in the Hampton's I rent one IDIOT.

Old 02-23-2008, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVH View Post
Here's the nasty PM you sent me:
YUP I SENT THAT.......... AND I STILL BELIVE YOU ARE!

BUT THE OTHER POSTER AINULINALE............ IS A LIAR

Old 02-23-2008, 04:10 PM

i ASSUME THE BOTH OF YOU AND THE NEW POSTER ARE THE SAME PERSON..........lol

time to waste............when you can be investing and making money and buy and fly in your own private Helicopters, and sail tre chic in a ELITE yacht .......pity

Old 02-23-2008, 04:11 PM

141 posts, read 721,916 times
Just an FYI- anyone can add a member to their "Ignore" List....click on their profile name, and then click "Add XXX to your Ignore list" (it's in the blue bar, under their name).

Also, if/when you get a nasty message, the delete key is right next to "insert", at least on my cpu it is...

Old 02-23-2008, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pghtebbie View Post
Just an FYI- anyone can add a member to their "Ignore" List....click on their profile name, and then click "Add XXX to your Ignore list" (it's in the blue bar, under their name).

HTH!!

I will do that with the IDIOTS.

Old 02-23-2008, 04:53 PM

Londonbarcelona...........

Have you any recommendations for Hair salons in Pittsburgh and Scottsdale for blond babes like moi........ I get a double process colour and highlights and I am also looking for a person who is great with hair extensions.

From your posts I gather you are a fashionistah at heart.

Old 02-23-2008, 04:54 PM
BVH

944 posts, read 605,905 times
Quote:
I will do that with the IDIOTS.
There have been many, many, many childish, ignorant and trolling posters on these forums. As a "model", I am sure you enjoy winning contests and titles. Allow me to bestow another one on you: Queen of the Morons.

Your posts are inflammatory, juvenile and pointless. Your "facts" are misleading at best. Your tone is that of an insolent child. Your obvious lies and exxagerations are transparent.

Enjoy your crown. It certainly fits you very well.

P.S. The ignore button no longer functions or you'd be on it. In the meantime, I'll be manually ignoring your assinine drug-induced postings.

Old 02-23-2008, 04:58 PM

Thank you Dahhhhhhhhling.......... I shall call you Sybil since you post under several different names constantly. and PM me under 8 so far with the same writing style and same subject Moi being a model, Moi taking a helicopter moi using words as tre chic, trendy, etc...........You are a lonely sad peasant with no life so you're angry that I live La Dulce Vita.............. its obvious reading your public and private messages you are one person posting under numerous names ...........TRE FAUX

Last edited by NYSTYLE; 02-23-2008 at 05:08 PM..

Old 02-23-2008, 05:05 PM

2,039 posts, read 6,323,423 times
Exclamation Sachi

Quote:
Londonbarcelona...........

Have you any recommendations for Hair salons in Pittsburgh and Scottsdale for blond babes like moi........ I get a double process colour and highlights and I am also looking for a person who is great with hair extensions.

From your posts I gather you are a fashionistah at heart.
Sachi Salon. It's where all of us "Tre chic" girls go. It's directly across the street from the Fashion Square Mall so it's very convenient. Afterward (if you aren't already pumped up from the free champagne they give you) you can head over to the Pink Taco for a snack!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh