Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2014, 03:01 PM

1 posts, read 759 times

Advertisements

Hey Everyone!

I am relocating in two weeks for a job opportunity in your fine city. It just became official and my first day of employment is the 21st. I am working downtown.

Here is my problem and I thought you all might know a solution for me, I am need some place to stay till at least the beginning of the month. I have some leads on a few apartments and have been reading through this forum getting great tips.

My primary concern is my pet allergies. I have a cat allergy that is unreal so that has made apartment shopping rather difficult. Even a cat in a near by unit can cause me more than a little trouble.

So till the first of May or so rolls around, I need a place to stay. I would like to get by on less than $1000 / month, a lot less of course if possible, but I am running out of clear options. I have a ton of things to do and thought someone here might know of resource to take this bit of stress of my plate.

If you know of unit or living situation which is certified animal free, please let me know about that as well.

Thanks again for all the info you have provided here. It's been a huge help.

Norm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2014, 03:14 PM

524 posts, read 1,036,693 times
Check out airbnb.com; email potential hosts and ask about exposure to pets in their apartments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
View detailed profiles of: