Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On 04/26/2016, My Vote in the Democratic Presidential Primary for PA Will Be For...
Sec. Hillary Rodham Clinton (NY) 29 32.95%
Sen. Bernard "Bernie" Sanders (VT) 52 59.09%
I Plan to Vote for a Write-In Candidate 7 7.95%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 08:38 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,136,874 times

Advertisements

W is still relevant as his actions' impact are still being felt and the fact that conservatives still want his policies is relevant.

I'm not the one who doesn't think there are differences in the parties. Asking me what I'm doing to "change the system" is not relevant. That's a question for you 2 who don't seem to understand the 2 party system or have expressed how you will change it.

Old 05-28-2016, 08:43 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
W is still relevant as his actions' impact are still being felt and the fact that conservatives still want his policies is relevant.

I'm not the one who doesn't think there are differences in the parties. Asking me what I'm doing to "change the system" is not relevant. That's a question for you 2 who don't seem to understand the 2 party system or have expressed how you will change it.
So in other words, express your disdain of W and try to convince a few people here they're wrong. Good luck with that. I'd expand your hunt as you're not going to get many, if any here to change their mind.

Old 05-28-2016, 08:49 AM

I'm merely calling out the differences in policy. I'm not the one emotionally attached to ideology or candidates.
I don't expect to change minds of those who get "informed" by AM radio shocks, their peers on FOX, Breitbart and similar sites.

Old 05-28-2016, 08:52 AM

Quote:
I'm merely calling out the differences in policy. I'm not the one emotionally attached to ideology or candidates.
I don't expect to change minds of those who get "informed" by AM radio shocks, their peers on FOX, Breitbart and similar sites.
Seems you're stuck in time. As I've said before, I'm not sure who listens to AM radio, anymore. Not sure how many have their ear stuck to anythyyou suggest but if you think that's where people make their minds up, more power to you.

The more I hear Dem's talk, however, the more I go back in time and hear the song Money For Nothing by Dire Straits.

Again, not sure how many have their ear stuck to any you suggest but if you think that's where people make their minds up, more power to you.

Last edited by erieguy; 05-28-2016 at 09:13 AM..

Old 05-28-2016, 08:54 AM

I'm calling out policies stuck in time. When conservatives move on, then such policies can be discussed.
I didn't note just AM radio, but the entire machine. If you don't want those policies to called out, come up with something new, but you still have expressed that you want new conservative policies how you would "change the system."

Old 05-28-2016, 09:02 AM

Quote:
I'm calling out policies stuck in time. When conservatives move on, then such policies can be discussed.
I didn't note just AM radio, but the entire machine. If you don't want those policies to called out, come up with something new, but you still have expressed that you want new conservative policies how you would "change the system."
I addressed the "whole machine". I expect you may have at least 4 years to say "change the system". It won't help you unless you actually do something about it, however. Fewer and fewer believe HRC is capable.

Old 05-28-2016, 09:05 AM

Quote:
I addressed the "whole machine"
No, you only said AM radio.

Quote:
I expect you'll have at least 4 years to say "change the system". It won't help you unless you actually do something about it
I'm not one who brought up changing the system. You claim to want to do it, but don't say how.
You claim that you are not stuck in the past, but refuse to say how you support conservative policies that are different from the past or how to reconcile any differences in reality, since no GOP candidate supports any real change in policy from the past.

Old 05-28-2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Seems you're stuck in time. As I've said before, I'm not sure who listens to AM radio, anymore. Not sure how many have their ear stuck to anythyyou suggest but if you think that's where people make their minds up, more power to you.

The more I hear Dem's talk, however, the more I go back in time and hear the song Money For Nothing by Dire Straits.

Again, not sure how many have their ear stuck to any you suggest but if you think that's where people make their minds up, more power to you.
I edited it and wrote it again for you as I addressed the whole machine.

Old 05-28-2016, 09:16 AM

Quote:
No, you only said AM radio.

I'm not one who brought up changing the system. You claim to want to do it, but don't say how.
You claim that you are not stuck in the past, but refuse to say how you support conservative policies that are different from the past or how to reconcile any differences in reality, since no GOP candidate supports any real change in policy from the past.
Never said any of that but I welcome you to post where I did. I've only talked of how Dem's will support Dem's no matter what, and I certainly won't be voting that way.

Old 05-28-2016, 09:21 AM

You are fixated on making change, so explain how you will make change. I called out your claim about Democrats when noting how Republicans supported W who lied to get us into Iraq and will vote Trump - Trump a man with no seriousness to him about policy or who focuses on the Southern Strategy. No substance, but will get Republicans to line up to vote for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh