Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 07:35 PM

2,860 posts, read 1,900,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
It's great that you have the opportunity to exploit this massacre to call out Black Lives Matter. You must be very excited by that prospect.
Just pointing out facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2016, 09:00 PM

1,106 posts, read 1,163,836 times
This story is a real heart breaker. The guy who was the target of the shooters is still alive; his cousins/siblings were all killed just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
And these losers had plans to kill more people at the funerals!
Horrible.

Old 06-23-2016, 09:11 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charisb View Post
This story is a real heart breaker. The guy who was the target of the shooters is still alive; his cousins/siblings were all killed just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Horrible.
And both are past criminals.

According to the news, the same rifle was used in a shooting 5 years ago. I'm sure it will found to have been stolen/obtained illegally.

Old 06-23-2016, 09:19 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,973,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Just pointing out facts.
And you did so eloquently. Not hard to do in this case of course. Glad the police had all that information and some outside neighborhood folks could help. As I said, I do know how it goes down and so doest the Pittsburgh Courier.

Pittsburgh

Old 06-23-2016, 09:24 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
And you did so eloquently. Not hard to do in this case of course. Glad the police had all that information and some outside neighborhood folks could help. As I said, I do know how it goes down and so doest the Pittsburgh Courier.

Pittsburgh
Actually, you said they'd never get caught. I'm glad I can say they would and they did.

Old 06-23-2016, 09:32 PM

598 posts, read 748,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Just pointing out facts.
Facts usually don't sit well with your opponent. You should know better.

Old 06-24-2016, 04:52 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,900,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanPioneer View Post
Facts usually don't sit well with your opponent. You should know better.
Maybe he's trying to be the next PPS Superintendent

Old 06-27-2016, 01:45 PM

436 posts, read 343,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charisb View Post
Horrible.

Imagine living with that for the rest of your life. Although, I'm sure someone will try to get him again.

Old 06-28-2016, 11:26 AM

20 posts, read 19,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Actually, you said they'd never get caught. I'm glad I can say they would and they did.
I figured the intended target would go after the original shooters and they would get dead instead of caught,

Old 06-28-2016, 11:55 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,957,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pred66 View Post
I figured the intended target would go after the original shooters and they would get dead instead of caught,
I thought the same thing. This is why some targets will not talk to police. The would much rather seek revenge. This case spotlights what can happen to not only you but your entire family is you make the wrong choice. A whole generation lost because of one siblings simple act. My mother never ever condoned or overlooked illicit behavior. She would always tell us that integrity means everything. If we were jailed for any reason we knew we could not call our parents. Once released we would need a place to stay since they do not associate with criminality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh