Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2019, 10:23 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
he's going, finally? ok, grab the bucket and the mop, i'll get the air freshener and scrub brushes. hose this place down.
Hopefully, but I’m not sure Tomlin can become the disciplinarian he needs to be, and JuJu becoming the next NFL diva won’t surprise me.

Old 03-10-2019, 02:12 PM

684 posts, read 419,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
who cares if he is doing hookers? he is not married. i am not condoning it, but its his personal business. chances are he is not spreading any diseases by having a partner outside of his massage place activities.

if the provider is underaged, now that is totally different. there is no news, that i have heard anyway, that he used a minor.

i do not think his visiting is conclusive of his personal character. his use of that sex service does not mean he doesnt support charities, is not a good next door neighbor, and isnt a good grandfather! repeat - i do not condone his using a prostitute, but in its context - behind closed doors, and pretty much a victimless crime, i don't really care and would not look at him as if her were garbage or anything.
Not do derail this conversation, but this is not just a case of prostitution, but rather a case of human trafficking, which it usually is in these Chinese massage parlors. These women are brought over as slaves and forced to do this, and it's absolutely abhorrent. Anyone that condones or participates in this is a disgusting human being.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:52 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,128,757 times
Yeah I think it was a crap trade in terms of talent but given AB I didnt expect much more. I think overall we will be better off but next year will be a hard season unless we get lucky on the draft picks. We will be in it but just above average. I think the issue will be once we get the talent ready we need to be a top team Ben will be likely done and that will be a harder hole to fill.

Old 03-10-2019, 06:41 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,957,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knepper3 View Post
Yeah I think it was a crap trade in terms of talent but given AB I didnt expect much more. I think overall we will be better off but next year will be a hard season unless we get lucky on the draft picks. We will be in it but just above average. I think the issue will be once we get the talent ready we need to be a top team Ben will be likely done and that will be a harder hole to fill.
Yeah, Ben is the cornerstone of the team for sure. It will be hilarious what AB deals with on a lowly team like Oakland that really has no chance of anything and by the time they do AB will be gone. lol

Hopefully Ben has three more years. We have McDonald that is coming on really well as long as he stays healthy. He is a beast. I think the Steelers will go deep into the playoffs. The only reason we didn't last year is because our kicker sucked. He really cost us the playoffs by himself. Kind of odd.

Old 03-10-2019, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Yeah, Ben is the cornerstone of the team for sure. It will be hilarious what AB deals with on a lowly team like Oakland that really has no chance of anything and by the time they do AB will be gone. lol

Hopefully Ben has three more years. We have McDonald that is coming on really well as long as he stays healthy. He is a beast. I think the Steelers will go deep into the playoffs. The only reason we didn't last year is because our kicker sucked. He really cost us the playoffs by himself. Kind of odd.
How deep do you predict the Stiller’s go into the playoffs this coming season? AFC Championship game?

Old 03-10-2019, 07:14 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,128,757 times
I'm curious how JuJu does. I really like him and he has talent but I just cant tell if he will be able to manage double teams much more often with AB gone. Other than that and the obvious defense issues we need to fill I like the team. Really need some attitude on the D, we just feel soft right now.

Old 03-10-2019, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knepper3 View Post
I'm curious how JuJu does. I really like him and he has talent but I just cant tell if he will be able to manage double teams much more often with AB gone. Other than that and the obvious defense issues we need to fill I like the team. Really need some attitude on the D, we just feel soft right now.
Washington needs to step up and/or they need another significant WR, JuJu needs to prove he can be a #1 receiver, they need the defense to step up, replace what they lost with Shazier, they need to get a quality DB, they need another RB, and if Conner is going to be the main back they need to keep him healthy, etc...

It’s interesting they finally beat the Pats, albeit not in Foxboro, and don’t make the playoffs. I can’t wait to see what happens this upcoming season.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:37 AM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,957,812 times
I was watching some clips of Antonio Brown's career and it was interesting. He was actually quite humble when he started in comparison to today. One has to wonder is he okay? He has been hit really hard in that head of his many times and I do think it can have an effect. He really doesn't seem right anymore if you listen to his interviews. Just doesn't sound clear.

Old 03-11-2019, 07:53 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,538,917 times
Quote:
I was watching some clips of Antonio Brown's career and it was interesting. He was actually quite humble when he started in comparison to today. One has to wonder is he okay? He has been hit really hard in that head of his many times and I do think it can have an effect. He really doesn't seem right anymore if you listen to his interviews. Just doesn't sound clear.
I agree. Add in throwing furniture off a high rise balcony and pushing his ex to the ground. CTE.

Old 03-11-2019, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Most all future divas start out humble. AB got paid and went full diva ever since.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh