Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 11:45 AM

6,334 posts, read 11,079,567 times

Advertisements

Throwaway. Recently I changed jobs where I live (Cincinnati area) and I was required to take a drug test and pass a background check for Kelly Services for one of their clients. I passed both and started to work at Perfetti Van Melle which makes Mento's and Air Heads candy. After working three months as a temp, they put me on their payroll but that was contingent upon passing a drug test and background check for their company. I understand they will periodically do drug tests for some employees if they deem it necessary even if they passed the initial screening.

In this day and age just be aware that you can and likely will have to pass both a drug screen and background check to work for most companies. And that may extend past the initial hiring process as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2019, 11:46 AM

3 posts, read 5,787 times
Swab yes, but Urine is pretty much impossible to pass on couple days notice unless you use someone elses/fake urine. Which then can be detected and still failed. Certo and other detox drinks seem to be 50/50.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:49 AM

3,595 posts, read 3,389,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwaway12309877 View Post
Swab yes, but Urine is pretty much impossible to pass on couple days notice unless you use someone elses/fake urine. Which then can be detected and still failed. Certo and other detox drinks seem to be 50/50.
There is a very easyway to pass a drug test...

Old 04-02-2019, 11:52 AM

436 posts, read 342,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing!!! If these people put half the thought in living their lives straight up instead of finding a way around everything, what a world it would be!

Old 04-02-2019, 12:20 PM

1,214 posts, read 1,456,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
actually there are several, not just quitting if thats what you mean. .

I worked with a guy who passed 17 of them one year, they wanted him so bad.. he was stoned for every one of them.

Just have a clean sample on you at all times!
I mean, unless you are in jail or probation ..they aren't going to follow you into quests bathroom and supervise
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
View detailed profiles of: