Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2020, 09:01 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,973,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Buster View Post
You are living in a alcoholic fog, dude. the city is much better than used to be by all measures. either you havent been around or you're lying.
Heck, I thought I was the king of drunk posts. I am pretty tame in comparison. Halarious though. I needed a chuckle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2020, 09:29 PM

3,291 posts, read 2,772,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Heck, I thought I was the king of drunk posts. I am pretty tame in comparison. Halarious though. I needed a chuckle.

Oh you don't think it is better? just admit it. it is. crime is low, building is everywhere. whats not to like?

Old 02-14-2020, 10:44 PM

6,327 posts, read 9,154,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by screechingweasel View Post
But Pittsburgh is impoverished and dilapidated. I mean, in reality that is. Of course this is the year 2020 though, so just as I as a man can force you to call me a woman because I 'identify' as one, I suppose one could argue that a mess of a city such as Pittsburgh could 'identify' as being something else if enough people claim it as such. So yay Pittsburgh! Boo that pesky reality thing!
Lmao what the hell are you rambling about?

Old 02-14-2020, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradjl2009 View Post
Lmao what the hell are you rambling about?

weasels gonna screech, lol people who complain are just negative, never gonna change. Pittsburgh is really doing great, will just keep on that track

Old 02-14-2020, 11:00 PM

139 posts, read 76,274 times
Quote:
You are living in a alcoholic fog, dude. the city is much better than used to be by all measures. either you havent been around or you're lying.

I swear to God, Pittsburgh is home to some of the most overly sensitive, insecure human beings to ever walk the face of this earth. You people are so interesting to observe. You're so utterly obsessed with reminding yourselves that you're from Pittsburgh with literally everything you do. My favorite is this bizarre fascination most of you have with going out of your way to speak in 'Pittsburghese', often to the point where you consciously affect it. Back in elementary school they used to send the kids who'd say "yinz", "dahn tahn" and "innat" to speech therapy. Now it's seen as 'chic' whenever someone slips it into a conversation. It's funny how speaking like you've got a mouth full of food or a half-paralyzed tongue is seen as something to be proud of, yet the majority of even young Pittsburghers are adamantly against the legalization of weed. Oh, I forgot....that might anger "father", lol. I'm just a WASP, so what do I know, right? It's actually pretty painful to watch. I mean.....You do realize that Pittsburgh is a total laughing stock around the rest of the nation, right? The only people cheering you on are yourselves. People come to this region from all over the country because they hear how great it is, only to come here to find that most of what they've read online was nothing more than mental masturbation on behalf of a bunch of hicks from Appalachia who don't know how to dress and who just figured out "that innernet, innat". Then they go back from where they came from, and this area's awful reputation continues to grow while people like you are so drunk on your own pea brained delusions of grandeur to notice how much of a laughing stock you really are.

Old 02-14-2020, 11:03 PM

Quote:
I swear to God, Pittsburgh is home to some of the most overly sensitive, insecure human beings to ever walk the face of this earth. You people are so interesting to observe. You're so utterly obsessed with reminding yourselves that you're from Pittsburgh with literally everything you do. My favorite is this bizarre fascination most of you have with going out of your way to speak in 'Pittsburghese', often to the point where you consciously affect it. Back in elementary school they used to send the kids who'd say "yinz", "dahn tahn" and "innat" to speech therapy. Now it's seen as 'chic' whenever someone slips it into a conversation. It's funny how speaking like you've got a mouth full of food or a half-paralyzed tongue is seen as something to be proud of, yet the majority of even young Pittsburghers are adamantly against the legalization of weed. Oh, I forgot....that might anger "father", lol. I'm just a WASP, so what do I know, right? It's actually pretty painful to watch. I mean.....You do realize that Pittsburgh is a total laughing stock around the rest of the nation, right? The only people cheering you on are yourselves. People come to this region from all over the country because they hear how great it is, only to come here to find that most of what they've read online was nothing more than mental masturbation on behalf of a bunch of hicks from Appalachia who don't know how to dress and who just figured out "that innernet, innat". Then they go back from where they came from, and this area's awful reputation continues to grow while people like you are so drunk on your own pea brained delusions of grandeur to notice how much of a laughing stock you really are.

A sedative is appropriate here. obviously. Dude just drive 3.5 hours southeast to DC and you will find people much worse than yinzers

Old 02-14-2020, 11:09 PM

Quote:
weasels gonna screech

Lol they sure are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8jIecleuPE

Old 02-14-2020, 11:11 PM

Quote:

Ok we all realize youre a narco. just get off of it, yahoo. You are a lunatic hillbilly and yes thats no crime but stop infecting this board.

Old 02-14-2020, 11:16 PM

I'm so baked right now. You know I'm totally busting all your insecure yinzer balls right? I live here too ya know. Yeah I think it kinda sucks, but if I thought it sucked that much I'd just move. I would like to see people take more of an active initiative around here though. I hate seeing people littering, not keeping up with their property, etc. Ever been to the south? The Midwest? It all sucks. Flat. Boring. White tennis shoes. Lame. Here we have so much history, such awesome topography, etc. I just wanna see this area TRULY turn the corner. It seemed like we all started patting ourselves on the back in the early 2000's, and just said "That's good enough!" The suburbs especially. Now kids are shooting heroin left and right in places like Bethel Park, Murrysville, etc....And it gets swept under the rug more often than not because nobody wants anything negative raining on their happy Pittsburgh parade. Pride is fine but a little humility also goes a long way. I love you all. I'm just having some fun.

Old 02-14-2020, 11:18 PM

Quote:
I'm so baked right now. You know I'm totally busting all your insecure yinzer balls right? I live here too ya know. Yeah I think it kinda sucks, but if I thought it sucked that much I'd just move. I would like to see people take more of an active initiative around here though. I hate seeing people littering, not keeping up with their property, etc. Ever been to the south? The Midwest? It all sucks. Flat. Boring. White tennis shoes. Lame. Here we have so much history, such awesome topography, etc. I just wanna see this area TRULY turn the corner. It seemed like we all started patting ourselves on the back in the early 2000's, and just said "That's good enough!" The suburbs especially. Now kids are shooting heroin left and right in places like Bethel Park, Murrysville, etc....And it gets swept under the rug more often than not because nobody wants anything negative raining on their happy Pittsburgh parade. Pride is fine but a little humility also goes a long way. I love you all. I'm just having some fun.

um you're an obtuse moron. who has nothing to offer. so beat it, punk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh