Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 06:21 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,957,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
There is absolutely NO question the black community is thriving with Trump. No one could ever argue against it. Heck there are even people looking for black owned businesses to support as the news states. That NEVER happened like we see today. The black community would be smart to vote Trump in. I won't vote him in, but if I was black I certainly would. He is having a positive effect for them for sure. If the blacks want to get ahead fast, they need to vote for Trump. Kind of obvious.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020...es-owners-say/
Where do you get this information from? Thriving? During the pandemic? Huh? Trump has not changed conditions in the black community. I will not vote for Trump.

Old 07-26-2020, 07:09 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
As western Pennsylvania flounders into obscurity under the Republican Party at the local, state, and nation level, it’s amazing to me that people can say they want “generations” of it.
Lol. Sounds like a personal problem.

Old 07-26-2020, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Where do you get this information from? Thriving? During the pandemic? Huh? Trump has not changed conditions in the black community. I will not vote for Trump.
Lol, of course you won’t. You’ve been crying about him for years and blame him for everything you don’t like.

I almost hope Slow Pedo Joe wins. Be hilarious to watch.

Last edited by erieguy; 07-26-2020 at 07:24 AM..

Old 07-26-2020, 07:48 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,969,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
As western Pennsylvania flounders into obscurity under the Republican Party at the local, state, and nation level, it’s amazing to me that people can say they want “generations” of it.
"Republican rule"? What are you talking about. Wolf just lost Pittsburgh publicity and to showcase Pittsburgh by not allowing the Blue Jays to play here, which seems amazing to me he is allowed to have that much power over our city, but I guess he does. We don't have any republican rule in Pittsburgh. It is all ultra left.

Old 07-26-2020, 08:11 AM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Sorry, I shouldn't have posted that as it broke a new rule I have implemented on myself. I don't feel it is appropriate to separate people by race as it just doesn't make any sense. I can say that anger can be used as fuel though. I will leave it at that.

Old 07-26-2020, 08:14 AM

3,110 posts, read 2,916,899 times
Wow, this place is still the dumpster fire it was when I last swung by. Not sure why I am surprised.

Old 07-26-2020, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghYinzer View Post
Wow, this place is still the dumpster fire it was when I last swung by. Not sure why I am surprised.
Welcome back. Needs more muh Dem whining.

Old 07-26-2020, 09:17 AM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghYinzer View Post
I think it sort of emulates the city these days to be honest. A lot of people are sort of going nuts. Endless protests, graffiti everywhere, angry people and really not very enjoyable. If you get out of the city everything seems so different. People are much happier and way more mellow.

Maybe in a couple of years the city can rebuild somewhat. Time will tell, but as it is now, the anger is pretty crazy. I see cars in the city driving over 55mph every day. I think people know cops aren't going to do much these days and I can't blame them. Not easy to ride a bike anymore unless you are on a trail or a very wide road with a bike lane, but I have had people come close to me for no reason lately. Just not a good vibe.

Old 07-26-2020, 11:34 AM

3,110 posts, read 2,916,899 times
Quote:
I think it sort of emulates the city these days to be honest. A lot of people are sort of going nuts. Endless protests, graffiti everywhere, angry people and really not very enjoyable. If you get out of the city everything seems so different. People are much happier and way more mellow.

Maybe in a couple of years the city can rebuild somewhat. Time will tell, but as it is now, the anger is pretty crazy. I see cars in the city driving over 55mph every day. I think people know cops aren't going to do much these days and I can't blame them. Not easy to ride a bike anymore unless you are on a trail or a very wide road with a bike lane, but I have had people come close to me for no reason lately. Just not a good vibe.

Old 07-26-2020, 11:53 AM

806 posts, read 260,245 times
Quote:
"Republican rule"? What are you talking about. Wolf just lost Pittsburgh publicity and to showcase Pittsburgh by not allowing the Blue Jays to play here, which seems amazing to me he is allowed to have that much power over our city, but I guess he does. We don't have any republican rule in Pittsburgh. It is all ultra left.
You live in a really bizarre fantasy world that has nothing to do with reality at all.

I would like the Blue Jays to play here. They aren't, for public health reasons. That's life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh