Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2021, 01:27 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times

Advertisements

Maybe Canada doesn’t get the job.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespun...-interview/amp
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2021, 02:06 PM

45,329 posts, read 60,500,026 times
What was the front office thinking?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...165209361.html

Old 01-21-2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
What was the front office thinking?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...165209361.html
Bingo

I posted another link a few posts back. It’s a futures contract so there’s nothing to lose, but he’s an absolute clown. They did let Duck go and Rudolph is only signed through next year as of now.

Old 01-21-2021, 06:27 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,000 times
Haskins is a bum as a person and as a QB, but, supposedly, he and jackass Tomlin have the same agent.
Michael Vick 2.0.
Yet another reason to despise the current state of a team & organization that is living in it's past.

Old 01-21-2021, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
Haskins is a bum as a person and as a QB, but, supposedly, he and jackass Tomlin have the same agent.
Michael Vick 2.0.
Yet another reason to despise the current state of a team & organization that is living in it's past.
Good ole boys club

Only for another year, and even that may happen sooner than later. But on the bright side, Stillers got Roethlisberger after going 6-10.

Old 01-22-2021, 05:46 AM

6,357 posts, read 5,050,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
Michael Vick 2.0.
word i got through the grapevine is that he has "off the field issues", and that people in DC are quite surprised he was snatched up so quickly.

anyone know the financial terms of his contract w/ Pittsburgh? his stats are on par w/ what Rudolph has shown us thus far (again, as heard second hand, and i dont care to look them up easily at pro-football-reference.com).

are the steelers desperate, or do they see potential here?

Old 01-22-2021, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
word i got through the grapevine is that he has "off the field issues", and that people in DC are quite surprised he was snatched up so quickly.

anyone know the financial terms of his contract w/ Pittsburgh? his stats are on par w/ what Rudolph has shown us thus far (again, as heard second hand, and i dont care to look them up easily at pro-football-reference.com).

are the steelers desperate, or do they see potential here?
His "off the field" issues, at least the ones made public, have to do with breaking Covid protocols multiple times.

He did have an on the field issue last year taking fan selfies while the game was still being played. This year he lost the locker room.

Football wise, there are now two head coaches (Gruden and Rivera) who have flat out stated that he doesn't put in the work a starting quarterback needs to, let alone one who only played fourteen games in college.

Haskins was a Dan Snyder pick with the same trajectory by him that you saw with Robert Griffin a few years ago.

Old 01-22-2021, 06:18 AM

Quote:
His "off the field" issues, at least the ones made public, have to do with breaking Covid protocols multiple times.

He did have an on the field issue last year taking fan selfies while the game was still being played. This year he lost the locker room.

Football wise, there are now two head coaches (Gruden and Rivera) who have flat out stated that he doesn't put in the work a starting quarterback needs to, let alone one who only played fourteen games in college.

Haskins was a Dan Snyder pick with the same trajectory by him that you saw with Robert Griffin a few years ago.
first one - who cares? i am a person who absolutely does what I am supposed to do, but there are MILLIONS of Americans who don't give a damn. In Los Angeles County, there actually are resources devoted to scouting out spreader events - like stripper parties. Scores of people are arrested.

So the first item doesn't sway me. Just another common idiot who ignores that there are 400,000+ Americans dead from this disease.

The rest is irritating. Selfies DURING the game? No work ethic? This guy under Tomlin's regime? Antonio Brown, version 3 on its way.

Old 01-22-2021, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
first one - who cares? i am a person who absolutely does what I am supposed to do, but there are MILLIONS of Americans who don't give a damn. In Los Angeles County, there actually are resources devoted to scouting out spreader events - like stripper parties. Scores of people are arrested.

So the first item doesn't sway me. Just another common idiot who ignores that there are 400,000+ Americans dead from this disease.

The rest is irritating. Selfies DURING the game? No work ethic? This guy under Tomlin's regime? Antonio Brown, version 3 on its way.
The first one was/is important because he violated the NFL rules and the team got fined and slapped around for it (Haskins also was fined, $40K if I remember correctly).

On another note, four Capitals, including Ovechkin, are now suspended for four games minimum due to violating the NHL Covid protocols. One of the suspended player, the goalie, tested positive so the suspensions will likely last longer. They were all partying in a room in the team hotel.

Old 01-22-2021, 07:00 AM

Quote:

On another note, four Capitals, including Ovechkin, are now suspended for four games minimum due to violating the NHL Covid protocols... They were all partying in a room in the team hotel.
its trump's fault...

HEY-YOOOO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh