Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 08:50 AM

994 posts, read 502,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Lets not get too carried away with the 150K that is questionable at best.
You and the echo chamber can go along with your Q conspiracies. Have at it.

Quote:
And your second point, what are you trying to say?
What part don't you understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2020, 09:17 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_P View Post
You and the echo chamber can go along with your Q conspiracies. Have at it.

What part don't you understand?
Lol. Being able to think for oneself isn’t a conspiracy, it’s that not everyone is so easily duped into believing everything they’re told.

Last edited by erieguy; 07-29-2020 at 09:31 AM..

Old 07-29-2020, 09:53 AM

755 posts, read 472,554 times
Why are you all so easily derailed? This is about grocery options downtown, right? Moderator, are you there?

It is bizarre that every single topic that gets posted here turns into a debate viewed through some political lens. I started seeing this a while ago and stopped visiting the site. I came back hoping it would improve, but it has gone completely the other way.

How about a little discipline folks? My grade school nuns should be moderating this forum. They wouldn't put up with this nonsense!

Old 07-29-2020, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley Barker View Post
Why are you all so easily derailed? This is about grocery options downtown, right? Moderator, are you there?

It is bizarre that every single topic that gets posted here turns into a debate viewed through some political lens. I started seeing this a while ago and stopped visiting the site. I came back hoping it would improve, but it has gone completely the other way.

How about a little discipline folks? My grade school nuns should be moderating this forum. They wouldn't put up with this nonsense!
Do you mean like this post you made, amongst many others?

“I am one of those rare registered independents (why can't I vote in the primaries?!?) and recall the exact same response to Obama from day one. Both sides (left and right) want it that way. It keeps their bases motivated and voting the right way for them.”

Old 07-29-2020, 10:12 AM

45,382 posts, read 60,575,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
But will it at least have produce? That is what the city needs more full service. If they don't, I hope some grocery store steps in. Seriously, what city's downtown doesn't have any options? It seems nuts to me.
To answer your question, Baltimore. And, surprisingly, Annapolis.

Old 07-29-2020, 10:17 AM

882 posts, read 335,508 times
Quote:

HA good luck with that. I've seen the most innocuous threads get absolutely derailed by a handful of toxic members on this board. It's a shame, because it's almost completely devalued the forum.

Old 07-29-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Do you mean like this post you made, amongst many others?

“I am one of those rare registered independents (why can't I vote in the primaries?!?) and recall the exact same response to Obama from day one. Both sides (left and right) want it that way. It keeps their bases motivated and voting the right way for them.”
Yes! I am first in line for a spanking. Ooh, la ,la!

Old 07-29-2020, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Yes! I am first in line for a spanking. Ooh, la ,la!
Those who complain are often the biggest violators.

Old 07-29-2020, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
HA good luck with that. I've seen the most innocuous threads get absolutely derailed by a handful of toxic members on this board. It's a shame, because it's almost completely devalued the forum.
Pot meet kettle

Old 07-29-2020, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Those who complain are often the biggest violators.
You said it!

Any other opinions on grocery stores downtown? The one near Market Sq. (Market St. Grocery, I think) has some good specialty items, but wouldn't want to rely on it for much more than that. Anybody know how they are doing? My wife used to work at PPG and frequented the shop, but now we are home together working and trying not to offend each other. Boy, that girl's got some language!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh