Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 06:02 PM

755 posts, read 471,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
The Dems have given every reason not to believe a word they say, but that hasn’t stopped people from believing them.

Again, I’ll wager there’s more of this in the future. Are you saying it’s fake?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=73230513
No, I'm saying that President Trump has no credability. As I see state's attorneys and secretaries of state providing evidence I will believe it.

Not to change the direction of the conversation, but the whole handling of China by this administration is typically naive and shortsighted. I hope this is a real discussion in the debates.

We will look back 50 years from now and laugh at the thought of a bilateral trade deal having any bearing at all on the relationship between the would's largest (and communist) country and the free world. As we dick around with a "trade deal", Chinese influence and hegemony on every continent except possibly western Europe has grown ten fold. We should all understand that they are playing a long game that will endure through the next 10 or 20 presedential elections. Read about the Belts and Roads initiative and the $1 TRILLION thry are spending every year to enlarge their trading empire in Africa, South America, SE Asia, and eastern Europe. While we have failed in the past four years to pass a single significant infrastructure appropriation bill for THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. The TPP was designed as a hedge against Chinese expansion, but this administration declared it DOA, instead of renegotiating it.

I have nothing against China doing what is in China's interests. But make no mistake it is a totalitarian, authoritarian state that will continue to have its way in the world until the US decides to get smart and meet the challenge.

Old 09-25-2020, 06:06 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley Barker View Post
No, I'm saying that President Trump has no credability. If I see state's attorneys and secretaries of state providing evidence I will believe it.

Not to change the direction of the conversation, but the whole handling of China by this administration is typically naive and shortsighted.

We will look back 50 years from now and laugh at the thought of a bilateral trade deal having any bearing at all on the relationship with the would's largest (and communist) country and the free world. As we dick around with a "trade deal", Chinese influence and hegemony on every continent except possibly western Europe has grown ten fold. We should all understand that they are playing a long game that will endure through the next 10 or 20 presedential elections. Read about the Belts and Roads initiative and the $1 TRILLION thry are spending every year to enlarge their trading empire in Africa, South America, SE Asia, and eastern Europe. While we have failed in the past four years to pass a single infrastructure investment appropriation bill for THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. The TPP was designed as a hedge against Chinese expansion, but this administration declared it DOA, instead of improving it.

I have nothing against China doing what is in China's interests. But make no mistake it is a totalitarian, authoritarian state that will continue to have its way in the world until the US decides to get smart and meet the challenge.
Lol. You’ve gone from “relatively no corruption” to Trump hate after being asked about ballots that were thrown away, and all for Trump. Doesn’t sound like much credibility there, but please do keep rationalizing the Trump hate....and Biden has done nothing in 40+ years in office, so he has all but no credibility, especially in thinking he’s going to do anything significant for the country.

Old 09-25-2020, 06:14 PM

755 posts, read 471,644 times
Quote:
Lol. You’ve gone from “relatively no corruption” to Trump hate after being asked about ballots that were thrown away, and all for Trump. Doesn’t sound like much credibility there, but please do keep rationalizing the Trump hate....and Biden has done nothing in 40+ years in office, so he has all but no credibility, especially in thinking he’s going to do anything significant for the country.
Don't hate President Trump. Just think he's made really bad decisions. The thread is about the national election, not just voter fraud. I guess we could just keep chasing our tails and talk aboutthat and nothing else.

Do you not think the Chinese are advancing their interests all over the world at our expense?

Last edited by Charley Barker; 09-25-2020 at 06:23 PM..

Old 09-25-2020, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Don't hate President Trump. Just think he's made really bad decisions. The thread is about the national election, not just voter fraud. I guess we could just keep chasing our tails and talk aboutthat and nothing else.

Do you not think the Chinese are advancing their interests all over the world at our expense?
I questioned the fraud. You ignored it due to the link provided and tried to rationalize what you don’t like about Trump, his credibility, etc...

The country has become soft, weak, entitled, etc... The Dems will continue that trend, but please do feel free to explain how Biden will keep China from “advancing their interests at our expense.”

Old 09-25-2020, 06:48 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,682,991 times
Quote:
I questioned the fraud. You ignored it due to the link provided and tried to rationalize what you don’t like about Trump, his credibility, etc...

The country has become soft, weak, entitled, etc... The Dems will continue that trend, but please do feel free to explain how Biden will keep China from “advancing their interests at our expense.”
The only levelheaded people in this country are independent thinkers and not tied to one political party. I believe in having a balanced system of both democrats and republicans. People can have different points of view but the country lacks leadership. Both parties need to meet in the middle. We are a stronger and better nation that way. The AOCs and Trumps in this country need to go. Both set a poor example of what leadership is. The country has become softer under trump just like it became softer under Obama.

On one side you have the far left protesting and using Black Lives Matter as a catch all just to protest. On the other side the MAGA people are angry that their little towns are dying out with no hope for the future, with Washington and the rest of the county not caring they exist. Basically two groups of people providing little or no economic output. And underperforming in life. Two groups that fail to realize this country is the best place in the world no matter who is in charge.

This country doesn’t owe you anything for spending money on a college degree, just like it owes you nothing if you choose to live in small town declining USA.

Old 09-25-2020, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
The only levelheaded people in this country are independent thinkers and not tied to one political party. I believe in having a balanced system of both democrats and republicans. People can have different points of view but the country lacks leadership. Both parties need to meet in the middle. We are a stronger and better nation that way. The AOCs and Trumps in this country need to go. Both set a poor example of what leadership is. The country has become softer under trump just like it became softer under Obama.

On one side you have the far left protesting and using Black Lives Matter as a catch all just to protest. On the other side the MAGA people are angry that their little towns are dying out with no hope for the future, with Washington and the rest of the county not caring they exist. Basically two groups of people providing little or no economic output. And underperforming in life. Two groups that fail to realize this country is the best place in the world no matter who is in charge.
Thanks. Don’t recall anyone arguing against that and it has zero to do with my statements...but let’s not forget Pelosi, Schumer, etc... Biden is just their puppet who’s closer to assisted living than he is to finishing a Presidential term.

Old 09-25-2020, 07:03 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,682,991 times
Quote:
Thanks. Don’t recall anyone arguing against that and it has zero to do with my statements...but let’s not forget Pelosi, Schumer, etc... Biden is just their puppet who’s closer to assisted living than he is to finishing a Presidential term.
Lol and Donald trump isn’t? He’s 74 and the epitome of a loose cannon.

Mitch McConnell is 78. Mitt Romney is 73.

This country loves to elect out of touch old farts ready for the boneyard.

Old 09-25-2020, 07:06 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,091,770 times
Quote:

Not to change the direction of the conversation, but the whole handling of China by this administration is typically naive and shortsighted. I hope this is a real discussion in the debates.

I don't think Joe will want to talk much about China at the debates.

BTW, Nancy Pelosi said again today that Joe shouldn't debate. Nancy clearly doesn't have much confidence that Joe is capable of debating.

Quote:
The Dems will continue that trend, but please do feel free to explain how Biden will keep China from “advancing their interests at our expense.”

China is praying for a Biden win, they own him.

Old 09-25-2020, 07:10 PM

Quote:

When Trump forgets what he’s saying and has the look of dementia in his eyes, he’ll be in the same position as Biden. Until then, it’s simply Trump hate, which is always quite funny.

Old 09-25-2020, 07:12 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,954,579 times
Quote:

Biden? 77!

Next!

Why are they all old farts? because young people aren't strong enough to lead the best country in the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh