Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2021, 09:36 AM

199 posts, read 84,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
So you have no idea to your statement, but great hindsight, lol.

No, I was just agreeing with Mark Madden. This is a Madden Appreciation Thread right? I was just agreeing with his take on Ben.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2021, 09:40 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNevermind View Post
No, I was just agreeing with Mark Madden. This is a Madden Appreciation Thread right? I was just agreeing with his take on Ben.
You said they should’ve traded up to get a qb, and then said you don’t know who they should’ve taken. In other words, you have no answer to your statement and it’s simply hindsight as you said nothing of this in the off-season, only after a loss.

Old 09-27-2021, 09:45 AM

Quote:
You said they should’ve traded up to get a qb, and then said you don’t know who they should’ve taken. In other words, you have no answer to your statement and it’s simply hindsight as you said nothing of this in the off-season, only after a loss.

yeah, youre right about that.

But also, I agree with Madden that Ben is done. His ball has no zip. It has no accuracy. For every good throw he makes, he makes two or three that are bad.

Old 09-27-2021, 09:50 AM

Quote:
yeah, youre right about that.

But also, I agree with Madden that Ben is done. His ball has no zip. It has no accuracy. For every good throw he makes, he makes two or three that are bad.
Who’s arguing against what Madden said?

He looks terrible, and any qb behind the “worst oline in the league” would look terrible.

Old 09-27-2021, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Who’s arguing against what Madden said?

He looks terrible, and any qb behind the “worst oline in the league” would look terrible.

I never said anyone was arguing against it. I was just agreeing with it. He's done.

Old 09-27-2021, 10:06 AM

Quote:
I never said anyone was arguing against it. I was just agreeing with it. He's done.
I look forward to seeing who you think they should replace him with.

Old 09-27-2021, 10:14 AM

Quote:

Yeah, that's a whole separate question.

It's just sad that Ben seems to have stayed on too long. I wonder if/how it will tarnish his legacy. He was a great QB at one time, but he's clearly overstayed.

Old 09-27-2021, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy

It's just sad that Ben seems to have stayed on too long. I wonder if/how it will tarnish his legacy. He was a great QB at one time, but he's clearly overstayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrmc View Post
Ok.

scrmc? Are you erieguy?? I'm confused.

Old 09-27-2021, 10:25 AM

Quote:

It’s not going to tarnish his legacy. He’s a 1st ballot HOF’er….and anyone thinking any qb behind that line could do better obviously doesn’t pay much attention to the NFL.

He wishes he was, lol.

Old 09-27-2021, 10:27 AM

Quote:
It’s not going to tarnish his legacy. He’s a 1st ballot HOF’er….and anyone thinking any qb behind that line could do better obviously doesn’t pay much attention to the NFL.

He wishes he was, lol.

Oh of course not, none of the backups are even close. But it's just a shame he didn't go out on top.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh