Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2021, 01:08 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNevermind View Post
ok....i guess....you...'got' me?...or something? ok, im going back to work now. have fun
I value your prediction is all. Thanks for making it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2021, 07:01 PM

199 posts, read 84,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I value your prediction is all. Thanks for making it
I suppose me saying that they'll probably make the playoffs is a prediction?

What's your prediction for the Pens season?

Old 09-27-2021, 07:05 PM

Quote:
I suppose me saying that they'll probably make the playoffs is a prediction?

What's your prediction for the Pens season?
Are you saying it’s not a prediction?

Old 09-27-2021, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Are you saying it’s not a prediction?
Wow, you're really into specifics aren't you? You asked what I thought, and I said that they'd probably make the playoffs, but would be right on the edge. If you feel like calling that a prediction, then sure. If you don't, then that's fine too. I don't really know why it's important but it seems like it is to you, so you have my permission to classify what I said however you'd like!! :-)

Do you think they'll make the playoffs?

Old 09-27-2021, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Wow, you're really into specifics aren't you? You asked what I thought, and I said that they'd probably make the playoffs, but would be right on the edge. If you feel like calling that a prediction, then sure. If you don't, then that's fine too. I don't really know why it's important but it seems like it is to you, so you have my permission to classify what I said however you'd like!! :-)

Do you think they'll make the playoffs?
Lol. Quite the deflection. I simply asked if you think they’ll make the playoffs. It’s funny how you have the exact same deflection and writing style as another poster here. They even talk Stillers the same way

Let me know your prediction and I’ll be happy to give you mine.

Old 09-27-2021, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Lol. Quite the deflection. I simply asked if you think they’ll make the playoffs. It’s funny how you have the exact same deflection and writing style as another poster here. They even talk Stillers the same way

Let me know your prediction and I’ll be happy to give you mine.
Wow...ok, I think you have some unresolved issues or something? I'm not trying to pick a fight here or anything. I think they'll likely make the playoffs, but will squeak in.

Is that an ok ?

Old 09-27-2021, 07:21 PM

Are you like upset because I agreed with Mark Madden on Ben? Are you one of those guys that hate Madden but listen to him all the time still? I don't understand those people.

Old 09-27-2021, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Wow...ok, I think you have some unresolved issues or something? I'm not trying to pick a fight here or anything. I think they'll likely make the playoffs, but will squeak in.

Is that an ok ?
Lol

So you’re saying they’ll make the playoffs?

Old 09-27-2021, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Are you like upset because I agreed with Mark Madden on Ben? Are you one of those guys that hate Madden but listen to him all the time still? I don't understand those people.
Lol. I’m a huge fan of Madden. I’m greatly amused that you came in after a loss and didn’t say anything before the game. There’s another poster that sounds exactly like you and does the exact same thing

Old 09-27-2021, 07:24 PM

Quote:
So you’re saying they’ll make the playoffs?
Holy **** dude. You're like mental or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh