Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2021, 05:17 PM

1,119 posts, read 516,994 times

Advertisements

MM is just eviscerating dumb Pitt fans on Twitter defending Pickett’s cheap fake slide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2021, 05:24 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
MM is just eviscerating dumb Pitt fans on Twitter defending Pickett’s cheap fake slide.
Maybe you’ll have a better Pitt/Pickett outcome in their Bowl game, lol.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:46 PM

Location: The Flagship City and Vacation in the Paris of Appalachia
2,773 posts, read 3,857,487 times
Quote:
Mark Madden only has a job because he spouts nonsense that angers Yinzers and they call in or respond to him on social media. He is pretty knowledgeable about certain areas of sport such as hockey, but he also tries to shock and anger people with unpopular stances on issues to increase ratings and listeners. What is even more comical is the fact that he does not deny this and people still take the bait every single time.

Old 12-06-2021, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackstar13 View Post
Mark Madden only has a job because he spouts nonsense that angers Yinzers and they call in or respond to him on social media. He is pretty knowledgeable about certain areas of sport such as hockey, but he also tries to shock and anger people with unpopular stances on issues to increase ratings and listeners. What is even more comical is the fact that he does not deny this and people still take the bait every single time.
Except he’s very knowledgeable on all of the sports he covers and many Yinzers love him. The yinzers that dislike him are Pitt and Pirates fans, but they still listen and still call in to complain…and the best part about Madden other than being knowledge is that he’s not a homer, like many others.

Also, he tore up Conner that you defended during his career with the Stillers, and then you said Conner needed to go, and just recently said the Stillers should’ve kept him, so I can see where the angst is coming from… but Madden isn’t wishy washy which is another good thing about him.

Old 12-06-2021, 08:14 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,973,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Maybe you’ll have a better Pitt/Pickett outcome in their Bowl game, lol.
Some quarterback was going to do what Pickett did at some point. Watch, they will have a new rule about it and spot the ball if the quarterback fake slides at all as they should. Some would think he was smart to test that idea and he did. If the NCAA OR the NFL don't have a fake slide rule, that isn't player's fault, that is the leagues fault for not thinking it could be done. MM is wrong on that one. He is right a lot, but did Pickett get away with it for a big gain? Yes. Pitt was going to win anyway though.

MM would know to yield and obey me.

Old 12-06-2021, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Some quarterback was going to do what Pickett did at some point. Watch, they will have a new rule about it and spot the ball if the quarterback fake slides at all as they should. Some would think he was smart to test that idea and he did. If the NCAA OR the NFL don't have a fake slide rule, that isn't player's fault, that is the leagues fault for not thinking it could be done. MM is wrong on that one. He is right a lot, but did Pickett get away with it for a big gain? Yes. Pitt was going to win anyway though.

Of course they’re going to have a rule about it. Anytime a qb goes into a slide the defense pulls up. It was a bush league move, lol.

Nobody is going to yield or obey to you.

Old 12-06-2021, 08:54 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,544,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
He'd chew you up.

Old 12-06-2021, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
He'd chew you up.
And spit him out while laughing hysterically.

Old 12-07-2021, 05:37 AM

1,119 posts, read 516,994 times
Here’s what I love: the ***** boy Pickett acknowledged Madden and Madden called him out on his show and said “if he’s going to be thin skinned, F him. And buddy if you end up on the Steelers… I will be here waiting.”

Kenny Pickett will be an NFL bust and not a pimple on Madden’s ass. Also just this - all the Pitt fans attacking MM on twitter, where were they before the season? I’d LOVE to see any of you approach him in person on this subject.

Old 12-07-2021, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Here’s what I love: the ***** boy Pickett acknowledged Madden and Madden called him out on his show and said “if he’s going to be thin skinned, F him. And buddy if you end up on the Steelers… I will be here waiting.”

Kenny Pickett will be an NFL bust and not a pimple on Madden’s ass. Also just this - all the Pitt fans attacking MM on twitter, where were they before the season? I’d LOVE to see any of you approach him in person on this subject.
Quite the obsession with Madden and Pitt

Considering most every prediction you’ve made being wrong, Pickett may be an NFL starter for the duration after all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh