Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 04:36 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
Agree with what you both said. I mean he has his people on the Steelers he likes though, and sort of pretends like he’s a fan when he talks to someone like Craig Wolfley. And he legitimately used to like the Pirates, but I’d say it’s totally understandable to not care about that franchise anymore.
Bingo

He can’t abandon any of the teams or players, but he has all but abandoned the Pirates. Then again, a lot of people have abandoned the Pirates, and rightfully so. The 2015 offseason and 2016 season opened up a lot of eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2020, 07:31 AM

1,119 posts, read 517,121 times
Love this.

Hey, did any Pittsburgh radio personalities match my $500 donation to @PghFoodBank or the @MarioLemieuxFdn ? It's not too late, guys. But I bet you'd prefer to just create awareness. That's a lot cheaper.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Love this.

Hey, did any Pittsburgh radio personalities match my $500 donation to @PghFoodBank or the @MarioLemieuxFdn ? It's not too late, guys. But I bet you'd prefer to just create awareness. That's a lot cheaper.
Both great causes, but when actual $$$ plays into the equation, silence usually follows.

Old 12-23-2020, 09:19 PM

Mark Washington Madden. The GOAT. Putting all of these Steelers clowns in their place each and every day. Also, he’s the best at what he does which is more than what the Steelers clowns on that team can say. His tweets this past week have been spot on. He did the Ric Flair strut after Juju fumbled.

Old 12-23-2020, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Mark Washington Madden. The GOAT. Putting all of these Steelers clowns in their place each and every day. Also, he’s the best at what he does which is more than what the Steelers clowns on that team can say. His tweets this past week have been spot on. He did the Ric Flair strut after Juju fumbled.
Lol. How do you know feel when he tears into PSU and calls their fans “dullards”, while laughing hysterically at their losing season?

Old 12-24-2020, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. How do you know feel when he tears into PSU and calls their fans “dullards”, while laughing hysterically at their losing season?
Part of the schtick is to rile up the local fans. The thing is too, can’t really throw it back in his face too much because the only team he pledges allegiance to (outside of the Pens), Liverpool FC, is incredibly successful and the best football club in England right now. Like I told you in the other thread though, PSU will be good again next year. Just you see.

Old 12-24-2020, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Part of the schtick is to rile up the local fans. The thing is too, can’t really throw it back in his face too much because the only team he pledges allegiance to (outside of the Pens), Liverpool FC, is incredibly successful and the best football club in England right now. Like I told you in the other thread though, PSU will be good again next year. Just you see.
There’s no schtick with PSU. He absolutely buries them, and has for many years.

When is PSU going to make the college football championship and/or win a National championship?

Old 12-24-2020, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
There’s no schtick with PSU. He absolutely buries them, and has for many years.

When is PSU going to make the college football championship and/or win a National championship?
He also buries Pitt and acknowledges how much better of a program PSU is.

Old 12-24-2020, 10:32 AM

Quote:
He also buries Pitt and acknowledges how much better of a program PSU is.
Nobody said he didn’t, and Pitt does suck. The only thing he acknowledges about Pitt is that Narduzzi is a clown. He gives no praise to either program.

When is PSU going to be in the championship playoffs and win a National championship, or are they going to continue to be losers for 20+ more years?

Old 12-24-2020, 07:48 PM

Still better than most programs, like I said. Love Mark calling out the POS liberal Democrat congresswoman from Nevada, Swindlin’ Susie Lee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh