Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 01:41 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUILD PENN SQUARE View Post
you're almost there - let me get you over the finish line

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FAVORITISM, PERIOD - in any form, just so happens i live in shadyside so this is the example of favoritism i have direct evidence of and can speak to - it's nothing personal against apple cuz i've never owned an apple product in my life, and it's nothing personal against strassburger cuz i've never met the woman
Actually, let me help you out by asking you simple questions.

What do employees working outside at the store have to do with the the store being shown favoritism?

Who is arguing with you about the store being shown favoritism?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2020, 01:56 PM

1,170 posts, read 536,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
What do employees working outside at the store have to do with the the store being shown favoritism?
the fact that apple employees and hired security guards are working (standing) outside the store, which in the criminal justice code is called LOITERING, and not being prosecuted is de facto proof of favoritism - and that favoritism is going to lead to innocent employees getting pneumonia for fear of losing their jobs

Old 11-02-2020, 02:00 PM

Quote:
the fact that apple employees and hired security guards are working (standing) outside the store, which in the criminal justice code is called LOITERING, and not being prosecuted is de facto proof of favoritism - and that favoritism is going to lead to innocent people getting pneumonia for fear of losing their jobs
Again, nobody said it’s not favoritism.

You’re assuming those people are forced to work outside in uncomfortable conditions for fear of losing their jobs. You have zero proof of it.

Old 11-02-2020, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Again, nobody said it’s not favoritism.

You’re assuming those people are forced to work outside in uncomfortable conditions for fear of losing their jobs. You have zero proof of it.
you don't need proof (evidence) to make an assumption

i can't believe how dumb people are

Old 11-02-2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
you don't need proof (evidence) to make an assumption

i can't believe how dumb people are
Nobody said you need proof to make an assumption.

I agree, some people are really dumb, even those who tout how highly educated they are.

Old 11-02-2020, 04:57 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,973,648 times
Quote:
the fact that apple employees and hired security guards are working (standing) outside the store, which in the criminal justice code is called LOITERING, and not being prosecuted is de facto proof of favoritism - and that favoritism is going to lead to innocent employees getting pneumonia for fear of losing their jobs
So all the bars in the south side are loitering? Many are off duty cops. You better go down there and inform them. Make sure you raise your voice.

Old 11-02-2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
You better go down there and inform them. Make sure you raise your voice.
"you better go down there"

"you raise your voice"

by you do you mean I, josh clark of shadyside, better go down there and raise my voice?

BTW "you" is not admissible in court, only who, what, where, when... you know - third person, factual stuff

it's like talking to children........

Old 11-02-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:

"you raise your voice"

by you do you mean I, josh clark of shadyside, better go down there and raise my voice?

BTW "you" is not admissible in court, only who, what, where, when... you know - third person, factual stuff

Factual stuff. You’re the only one complaining about it, and nobody said anything about going to court about it. It’s interesting how you call people names and act like those that you criticize don’t understand, when it’s obvious the opposite is true.

Last edited by erieguy; 11-02-2020 at 08:38 PM..

Old 11-03-2020, 07:25 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,973,648 times
Quote:

"you raise your voice"

You are the dope that came on here and complained about a security guard and made some big deal out of it. Children? Seriously, I am pretty convinced you are on drugs.

Anyway, there is nothing to gain talking to you. I gave you a chance. An entire thread about an Apple Store trying not to get robbed by the leftists that break into everything, loot and burn. You can't blame businesses for protecting themselves against the violent left. Those are the facts. I can post 1,000's of pages of the violence. Never saw anything like it. The left used race as their focus for this election. History will tell that story and people will look at it and wonder how sad can a party be to use blacks in such a manner. It sure created a lot of violence and unrest because the powerful leftists know their dumbed down soldiers are always easy to lead into such things. Look who the left goes after for their votes.

Amazing people can't see such simple things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh