Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 02:56 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,954,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Anyone that speaks plainly these days is going to be called names. Just the new norm. Let me hand out some more participation trophies.
meanwhile you throw more insults than the law allows. Selective amnesia? Or what?

Old 11-10-2020, 03:10 PM

882 posts, read 335,125 times
Quote:
Anyone that speaks plainly these days is going to be called names. Just the new norm. Let me hand out some more participation trophies.

If the shoe fits...

Old 11-10-2020, 04:46 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
All of you underestimated the power of black woman voters. Black women are very methodical and educated voters. The most dependable voters in the US. Trump fu**ed up and his mouth was his demise. Fu** Trump.
Don’t know who you’re referring to as nobody here argued otherwise, but if that was truly the case, he wouldn’t have won in 2016. Hurt feelings were certainly his demise.

Last edited by erieguy; 11-10-2020 at 05:02 PM..

Old 11-10-2020, 05:06 PM

1,223 posts, read 1,040,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
Imagine the racism that must exist in someone's mind that allows them to think that all black people are so stupid that they can be duped by a party.
He said this back in June, in another thread:

Quote:
Nope!

African Americans comprise about 49.6% of Cleveland's population
African American comprise about 22.8% Pittsburgh's population

These two cities are NOTHING alike in today's climate. Pittsburgh for the HUGE win!!!!

Sorry, but I am tired of sugar coating things. Pittsburgh will have more law and order and will do better than Cleveland forever! The black community seems to be into these echo-chambers in a huge way that are creating a MASSIVE destruction and chaos. They are being fed some really bad stuff on the Internet. I am thinking the Russians or others that are wanting to create division. I actually don't feel it is the US as it is a drag on our economy. The black community is being played in a big way. I hope someday we can figure it out.

Last edited by 216facts; 11-10-2020 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: added the rest of his post

Old 11-10-2020, 07:12 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,954,652 times
#21 Add to gg's Reputation Report Post
Old 10-22-2020, 01:10 AM
gg
befriend

21,175 posts, read 20,221,445 times

Quote:
Excuses excuses. Trump's handling of this pandemic was an epic fail....embarrassing actually.
See the thing about people that can't see past their agenda is they have NO answers whatsoever. NONE.

1. He handled it perfectly in a country like ours.
2. You have NO answer on how he should have handled it. Why? Because he gave power to the states as he should, because our country is too big to just blanket it with rules. You know I am right and you know you can't argue against it unless you are insane. Just admit defeat. Save yourself the embarrassment.

I can't possibly discuss this with incompetent people any longer. I can only stoop so low. Please YEILD to ME as I am just smarter. Sorry, but I am. Get over it. Your kids are probably not that smart. People need to start living in reality. In FC kids are smarter than Homewood/Wilkinsburg by a huge margin. It is just the way it is. Sorry, but statistics are statistics. Black people commit wildly more crime than whites per capita. It is insane the difference. The rap culture is a failure. Sorry but it is. Yo, yo, yo and yelling to communicate isn't civilized and is laughed at by 70% of our country and globally, it is a joke almost 100%. Sorry, but it is.

The left use blacks to no end. They just don't see it. Hollywood? Wow! Talk about stereotypical garbage regarding black people. Sad. Who runs that? LEFT!

We need to get back to reality. The pretend world is a joke and look at us. Wow!
Rate this post positively

Old 11-10-2020, 09:08 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,957,812 times
Quote:
meanwhile you throw more insults than the law allows. Selective amnesia? Or what?
Look, you only see race and you are here for race. That is your desire. I feel race is irrelevant as it is played to the fullest. For example, the other day I saw some article that mentioned Tomlin as the winningest black coach or some such thing. Isn't that insulting???? Seriously. Maybe Tomlin can just be compared to other coaches. I know the democrats want to keep that separation going, but I feel Tomlin can hold his own without being a "black NFL coach". Maybe he can be an "NFL coach" and be compared to others without a separate title.

Who is really racist here? I think I am really stating alone sometimes. Tomlin can stand with white coaches you know. Wow, go figure!. It is really getting embarrassing!

I am really the only one here that isn't racist, IMHO. It makes me sad, but that is what the left does to us all. Create divide and make people feel bad. Last I checked Tomlin is the ONLY coach that is 8-0 in the NFL. Can he really be on par with white coaches? Um, yep!

This is to dumbed down for me anymore.

Old 11-11-2020, 06:24 AM

882 posts, read 335,125 times
Quote:
Who is really racist here?

You.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:05 AM

14,352 posts, read 17,012,289 times
Quote:
Look, you only see race and you are here for race. That is your desire. I feel race is irrelevant as it is played to the fullest. For example, the other day I saw some article that mentioned Tomlin as the winningest black coach or some such thing. Isn't that insulting???? Seriously. Maybe Tomlin can just be compared to other coaches. I know the democrats want to keep that separation going, but I feel Tomlin can hold his own without being a "black NFL coach". Maybe he can be an "NFL coach" and be compared to others without a separate title.

Who is really racist here? I think I am really stating alone sometimes. Tomlin can stand with white coaches you know. Wow, go figure!. It is really getting embarrassing!

I am really the only one here that isn't racist, IMHO. It makes me sad, but that is what the left does to us all. Create divide and make people feel bad. Last I checked Tomlin is the ONLY coach that is 8-0 in the NFL. Can he really be on par with white coaches? Um, yep!

This is to dumbed down for me anymore.
You are the one who repeatedly brings up race in threads that have little to nothing to do with it. This is a thread about the Monroeville Mall declaring bankruptcy. Wpipkins brought up the small business owners he knew, and you basically retorted that he only knew black people (a big assumption on your part) and they didn't count.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:13 AM

12,529 posts, read 17,536,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPatriot View Post
You.

Old 11-11-2020, 07:33 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,944,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
i've been on this board ten freakin' years. i know his former username. i have been paying attention, but then im not a brainwashed lefty snowflake who finds racists under every rock. gg is not racist.
You're full of ****. I've been here longer than you, and believe me.... he is 100% repping his Klavern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh