Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 02:07 PM

8 posts, read 6,524 times

Advertisements

Thanks to everyone that helped me on this thread. We found the perfect place - Coda on Centre I think is the name - love it! so safe. Perfect for female single grad student. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2021, 05:40 PM

7,340 posts, read 4,131,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabycbc View Post
Thanks to everyone that helped me on this thread. We found the perfect place - Coda on Centre I think is the name - love it! so safe. Perfect for female single grad student. Thanks again!
Thanks. My daughter is applying to the graduate school of education. I didn't know anything about Pittsburgh so this is a great tip!

Old 01-18-2021, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
Thanks. My daughter is applying to the graduate school of education. I didn't know anything about Pittsburgh so this is a great tip!
Coda was the only building I found with a 24/7 concierge. I felt so safe. Believe me I have QUIZZED people all thru the internet on safety and this area was great. We were down the other day signing a lease for late July move in - their special now for next FAll move in is you have 120 days to move in from when apartment becomes available. They are small for sure but great gym, bus stop right there, etc. The other building I felt good about was WEbster Hall - I lived there in the 80's - and it on Pitt Campus. Ironically it is dated with no real amenities and same price. The Coda is right near Target, Whole Foods etc. and a quiet area. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I have looked EVERYWHERE!

Old 01-19-2021, 08:44 AM

32,616 posts, read 77,608,316 times
I am glad you chose CODA on Centre. I hear it is a great building with great amenities. The location is fantastic. You can easily walk to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Market District, ALDI, and a slew of restaurants, coffee shops, and some boutique shops. Probably the only thing missing in that general area is a movie theater. The transit accessibility from there to Oakland is great. I'm not a huge fan of the "boxy" look to the building in terms of aesthetics, but if you were able to find a 1-BR around your price range, then it's truly a great fit. I hope you will come to love Pittsburgh as much as I do as a fellow transplant.

Old 02-02-2021, 12:50 PM

Just saw this now STEELCITYRISING. Thank you!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh