Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2021, 08:07 AM

4,176 posts, read 2,935,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Bundy would have fit right into the crowd of psychopaths in office in DC. And remember, we have a governor responsible for the deaths of thousands. Bundy wished he could be like that.
we have a governor responsible for preventing the deaths of thousands.

Old 10-25-2021, 08:34 AM

1,906 posts, read 726,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Tell that to the families of the dead nursing home patients. Clearly they're not your parents or grandparents. The wilfully blind refuse to see. If any single nursing home administrator had done this, he would be in prison for life.

Old 10-25-2021, 08:51 AM

3,829 posts, read 1,673,287 times
Quote:
Tell that to the families of the dead nursing home patients. Clearly they're not your parents or grandparents. The wilfully blind refuse to see. If any single nursing home administrator had done this, he would be in prison for life.
So wait are you acknowledging COVID-19 killed all these people? I thought you didn’t believe this and we are over reacting. Which one is it?

Old 10-25-2021, 09:00 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,872,238 times
Quote:
PA did a horrible job with COVID, but I don't blame governors much regarding it really. It has more to do with the people that live in states and style. PA cities are hard to control with all the protesting and craziness that occurred in the middle of a pandemic. That certainly didn't help, but we can pretend that thousands of people yelling and screaming around each other didn't cause outbreaks.

Thankfully the TDS temper tantrum stopped now and all is fine.

Old 10-25-2021, 10:23 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,106,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doowlle34 View Post
But they left by curfew, right? The f-u-c-k-i-n-g insurrections left by curfew!
Yes, and peacefully, and it wasn’t an insurrection.

Old 10-25-2021, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Some dish it out but then censor others. Despicable. Un-American. Not to mention childish and stupid.
Bingo. They think everyone should think and do as they do.

Old 10-25-2021, 10:46 AM

4,176 posts, read 2,935,896 times
Quote:
Those deaths were unfortunate; however, the deaths pale in comparison to what would have occurred if we continued life as usual during a global pandemic. I have never been blind or easily persuaded. Otherwise I would settle for all this BS you and a few others spew on a daily basis.

Old 10-25-2021, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Those deaths were unfortunate; however, the deaths pale in comparison to what would have occurred if we continued life as usual during a global pandemic. I have never been blind or easily persuaded. Otherwise I would settle for all this BS you and a few others spew on a daily basis.
Except Wolf and Levine knowingly put positive tested folks with non positive tested folks, and let’s not forget that Levine removed her mother from a nursing home. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Wolf also shut down the 2nd most businesses in the country, while letting big businesses and box stores remain open where huge amounts of people still interact with each other. And let’s not forget folks just went to other states to get products causing a huge loss in tax revenue and folks still interacting with each other, lol.

Old 10-25-2021, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
So wait are you acknowledging COVID-19 killed all these people? I thought you didn’t believe this and we are over reacting. Which one is it?
I never said any such thing. Maybe try really strong coffee before you try engaging a very poor memory.

Old 10-25-2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Unfortunate is a word the morally bankrupt use to refer to the effects of the crimes committed by their leaders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh