Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2021, 07:11 AM

882 posts, read 335,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
You may have noticed he said the friend was not vaccinated. The un-vaxxed are the majority of Covid patients being admitted to hospitals. THAT is the issue most prevalent now. Too bad the propaganda machines of FOX, OAN and others are LYING to their followers. OK Tucker, i'll go down the best feeds right now and get me some Ivermectin, yummee! Talk about sheep....

Bingo!

Old 09-01-2021, 07:12 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,101,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
Former D1 athlete, still in great shape at 55. Just stupid.
Sorry about your friend, I hope he pulls through..

Old 09-01-2021, 07:21 AM

When did the right get so ****king stupid?
https://www.sj-r.com/story/news/2021...id/5653414001/

"Randy Clouse, who was unvaccinated, tested positive for COVID-19 on July 21 and was admitted to Memorial the next day, according to the lawsuit filed Wednesday by his wife, who is his guardian and medical advocate."

Old 09-01-2021, 07:53 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
You may have noticed he said the friend was not vaccinated. The un-vaxxed are the majority of Covid patients being admitted to hospitals. THAT is the issue most prevalent now. Too bad the propaganda machines of FOX, OAN and others are LYING to their followers. OK Tucker, i'll go down the best feeds right now and get me some Ivermectin, yummee! Talk about sheep....
Oh, I just went back and read that. I for some reason missed it. Thanks. Makes me feel a little better, because if the vaccinated in good health are going down, then we could be in real trouble.

I of course hope his friend pulls through. I think you can go without vaccination, but you would have to live in seclusion. Some people can do that and might even enjoy it. Glad I got the shot. Not much we can do at this point. The entire world, other than China is in the same boat.

Old 09-01-2021, 07:57 AM
gg

Quote:
When did the right get so ****king stupid?
Parts of Braddock, Duquesne and Manchester have the lowest rates in the county, with less than 45 percent of people 10 years and older vaccinated.

They aren't "the right". Sorry, but statistics get in the way sometimes.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Parts of Braddock, Duquesne and Manchester have the lowest rates in the county, with less than 45 percent of people 10 years and older vaccinated.

I know you have to beat the drum for the tired "blacks don't vax" crapola Fox feeds you for ammo against the lib'ruls, but may want to read this:

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...-unvaccinated/

"There are strong partisan differences in vaccine intentions with almost half (49%) of unvaccinated adults identifying as Republicans or Republican-leaning independents, compared to three in ten (31%) vaccinated adults. On the other hand, Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents make up a majority of the vaccinated population (about six in ten), while about three in ten in the unvaccinated population identify as Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents."

Further reading on race/ethnicity (if you actually read and don't ingest the crap you see on Fox and FB)

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

Old 09-01-2021, 08:31 AM

1,913 posts, read 739,234 times
The data says most of the unvaccinated are 18 to 35 years old. Over 60s are 90% vaccinated. The latter age group is the most conservative in the country. The former are the most liberal

How do the propagandists explain that?

Wake up.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:42 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post

Bingo

It’s hilarious how folks think “the right” are the only folks unvaccinated.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:43 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
The data says most of the unvaccinated are 18 to 35 years old. Over 60s are 90% vaccinated. The latter age group is the most conservative in the country. The former are the most liberal

How do the propagandists explain that?

Wake up.
Bingo

Old 09-01-2021, 01:31 PM
gg

Quote:
I know you have to beat the drum for the tired "blacks don't vax" crapola Fox feeds you for ammo against the lib'ruls, but may want to read this:

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...-unvaccinated/

"There are strong partisan differences in vaccine intentions with almost half (49%) of unvaccinated adults identifying as Republicans or Republican-leaning independents, compared to three in ten (31%) vaccinated adults. On the other hand, Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents make up a majority of the vaccinated population (about six in ten), while about three in ten in the unvaccinated population identify as Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents."

Further reading on race/ethnicity (if you actually read and don't ingest the crap you see on Fox and FB)

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/
What is funny is my source for the most unvaccinated was from WYEP, which is off the charts left. Do I need to post the link? I figured everyone knows the biggest hotbeds are left areas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh