Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2021, 10:29 PM

1,839 posts, read 676,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Nah, the impeachment’s were both due to hurt feelings. Impeachment talks started 19 days after because Trump took office, lol….and they didn’t stop during a pandemic. They were more concerned with impeachment than they were with helping and endorsing the vaccine…and then it magically came out after the election, lol.

Actually, because Trump got his info from the “expert” Fauci, who said “we have nothing to worry about”, when in fact, it was something to worry about from day one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...hing-the%3famp

I love listening to her. She cracks me up with so many things.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...vaccine-409320

Just because “you think it” doesn’t make it true. What is true is that minorities have the lowest vaccination rate.
Yes Kamala Harris said she would trust a credible source. She wasn't against a vaccine. Minorities have lower vaccination rates (as I said) but aren’t monolith in thinking, and wouldn’t change their thinking just because a politician said otherwise. But there is nothing inconsistent on vaccines from the Democrat politicians. They have been pro mask and pro vaccine advocates.

Old 09-03-2021, 10:35 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g555 View Post
Yes Kamala Harris said she would trust a credible source. She wasn't against a vaccine. Minorities have lower vaccination rates (as I said) but aren’t monolith in thinking, and wouldn’t change their thinking just because a politician said otherwise. But there is nothing inconsistent on vaccines from the Democrat politicians. They have been pro mask and pro vaccine for the most part.
Title of the headline: “ Harris says she wouldn't trust Trump on any vaccine released before election”

She wouldn’t endorse it before the election and neither would Sleepy Joe. They were more concerned with impeachment and their election strategy than the American people….and now they can’t get folks vaccinated. Oh what a tangled web…

That’s your opinion that they wouldn’t change their thinking just because a politician said so. The fact remains that they’re the lowest vaccinated, are mostly Dems, and Dems wouldn’t endorse it from the beginning.

Old 09-03-2021, 10:40 PM

1,839 posts, read 676,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Title of the headline: “ Harris says she wouldn't trust Trump on any vaccine released before election”

She wouldn’t endorse it before the election and neither would Sleepy Joe. They were more concerned with impeachment and their election strategy than the American people….and now they can’t get folks vaccinated. Oh what a tangled web…

That’s your opinion that they wouldn’t change their thinking just because a politician said so. The fact remains that they’re the lowest vaccinated and are mostly Dems.
You are making little sense. Impeachment 2 happened after the election and impeahment 1 was past. Biden had little say in the impeachments as well. I watched the interview again. Not concerned with the headline. Its your opinion if you think distrust in Trump = distrust in vaccine, or it means its causing low vax rates in minority communities now from it.

Old 09-03-2021, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g555 View Post
You are making little sense. Impeachment 2 happened after the election and impeahment 1 was past. Biden had little say in the impeachments as well. I watched the interview again. Not concerned with the headline. Its your opinion if you think distrust in Trump = distrust in vaccine, or it means its causing low vax rates in minority communities now from it.
I’m making total sense. Impeachment went right through the pandemic, but please do tell me when it stopped?

Who said Biden had a lot of say in impeachment?

Perhaps you should read again as comprehension matters. I’ve said that perhaps if they endorsed the vaccine from the beginning that more folks might be vaccinated…but the fact still remains that they can’t get folks vaccinated and minorities have the lowest vaccination rates.

Old 09-04-2021, 12:18 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,131,042 times
I dont have issues w/ vaccines, I've over the years had more than most people working disaster response and in areas that I am required. I don't care which political side you are on, I have friends that are completely non political, the media is the real issue. All they said last year they heard was Trump's rushing vaccines and if they come out they would not be safe. Now those same vaccines are perfectly fine. What to believe? I mean the media could have come out and said that they were wrong, he was right on that issue.

That likely would have improved the vaccine rates but it seems the media would rather keep the divide than admit anything was done even ok the prior 4 years.

Old 09-04-2021, 12:23 PM

1,913 posts, read 738,744 times
From Israel in July:
Attached Thumbnails
Pittsburgh - get ready for your third shot of the year-e-to1wxxsaivxkm.jpeg  

Old 09-04-2021, 04:28 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,973,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knepper3 View Post
I dont have issues w/ vaccines, I've over the years had more than most people working disaster response and in areas that I am required. I don't care which political side you are on, I have friends that are completely non political, the media is the real issue. All they said last year they heard was Trump's rushing vaccines and if they come out they would not be safe. Now those same vaccines are perfectly fine. What to believe? I mean the media could have come out and said that they were wrong, he was right on that issue.

That likely would have improved the vaccine rates but it seems the media would rather keep the divide than admit anything was done even ok the prior 4 years.
The media would never admit they were wrong about the Trump vaccines. They cost us thousands upon thousands of deaths buy telling everyone it was rushed and as soon as our deranged new president got in oh, all is okay now. Seriously. Why can’t people see this?

Old 09-06-2021, 08:08 AM

6,342 posts, read 11,087,268 times
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb...-19/ar-AAO4Cz2

https://www.live5news.com/2021/09/01...ositive-covid/

These vaccines are truly effective at preventing the spread of Covid eh?

And they are announcing that annual boosters and likely multiple booster shots annually will be needed. Anyone else starting to really have second thoughts about where this is leading?

Old 09-06-2021, 09:39 AM

1,170 posts, read 536,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
And they are announcing that annual boosters and likely multiple booster shots annually will be needed. Anyone else starting to really have second thoughts about where this is leading?
most people don't think - they react, like animals in a herd - hence the term "herd immunity"

a herd of sheep cannot conceive why a pack of wolves would want to kill them

Is there a difference between pack and herd behavior or mentality?

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-dif...r-or-mentality

"Packs have a strict hierarchy. Every wolf in a wolf pack has a place in the pecking order, and they have a very strong leader. Herds have no such hierarchy, and are led by the will of the majority. For example, a pack attacks an animal based on a decision of the leader. A herd flees from a predator, instinctually, and all at once."

Vaccine Voodoo

https://dailyreckoning.com/vaccine-voodoo/

"The vaccines do not prevent you from being infected with the COVID virus. They do not keep you from spreading the COVID virus."

"The data indicate that the most vaccinated countries have the most cases and deaths per million people, while the least vaccinated countries have the fewest cases and deaths per million people."

"Israel is one of the most heavily vaxxed countries in the world, with over 60% of the population fully vaccinated and almost 100% of the elderly. But now Israel is experiencing a massive increase in infections, including cases among the fully vaxxed."

"The government has also determined that the vaccines wear off after six months or less and is recommending a third shot for everyone. The problem, of course, is that the third dose will wear off too, so a fourth, fifth or sixth dose will be needed."

Coronavirus can spread among vaccinated people, so officials urge cautious Labor Day

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/he...s/202109030144

"While vaccinated people continue to enjoy much greater protection from infection or serious COVID-19 illness than the unvaccinated, it’s now clear that even those who have gotten their shots can still contract and spread the virus."

Last edited by BUILD PENN SQUARE; 09-06-2021 at 10:09 AM..

Old 09-06-2021, 06:46 PM

New infections up 316% since last Labor Day. So much for “the plan” we were told about.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ws/5744189001/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh