Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2022, 02:31 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillersfan1933 View Post
What are you talking about? Who isn’t allowing them to do their jobs? It sounds like you are blaming the police because you want more criminal control. And your endless posts on gun violence make it apparent you believe in gun control
The communities, community leaders, soft on crime folks, etc…

There’s already gun control. I want Big Ed, judges, community leaders, etc…, to do more with criminal control. Just because folks don’t want police in their neighborhoods doesn’t mean that should be granted. Capital punishment, life without parole, etc…, are great ways to dispose of violent criminals.

Old 09-25-2022, 04:26 PM

20 posts, read 3,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
The communities, community leaders, soft on crime folks, etc…

There’s already gun control. I want Big Ed, judges, community leaders, etc…, to do more with criminal control. Just because folks don’t want police in their neighborhoods doesn’t mean that should be granted. Capital punishment, life without parole, etc…, are great ways to dispose of violent criminals.
Again you are saying police aren’t doing their jobs. You are saying the police are soft on crime?

Old 09-25-2022, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillersfan1933 View Post
Again you are saying police aren’t doing their jobs. You are saying the police are soft on crime?
Nope, never said such a thing…but keep trying to fit that narrative since you’re obviously in favor of defending and enabling criminals instead of judges putting them away when police are able to do their jobs.

Old 09-25-2022, 05:10 PM

5,104 posts, read 2,050,159 times
Quote:
Nope, never said such a thing…but keep trying to fit that narrative since you’re obviously in favor of defending and enabling criminals instead of judges putting them away when police are able to do their jobs.
Don't forget some DAs like former DA Chesa Boudin in San Francisco who was too soft on crime.

The staff of ClownfishTV vlogged about the shooting who happened at Kennywood amusement park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncfUlMCSrVk

Old 09-25-2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Don't forget some DAs like former DA Chesa Boudin in San Francisco who was too soft on crime.

The staff of ClownfishTV vlogged about the shooting who happened at Kennywood amusement park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncfUlMCSrVk
Bingo…such a shame when folks reap what they sow.

Old 09-25-2022, 06:28 PM

468 posts, read 123,900 times
Quote:
Bingo…such a shame when folks reap what they sow.
Keep up the good fight against firearms. God bless you Erie, God bless you. Conservatives on city data, you have a formidable opponent in the liberal lion, erieguy.

Old 09-25-2022, 06:28 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burghophilia View Post
It just seems that you are focusing on the one aspect of these folks that may contribute to worsening crime, while ignoring the many aspects that have lowered crime. It seems as if you would prefer the status quo ante with more crime but no contradictions.
Yeah, I guess if you have a neighborhood full of childless middle and upper-middle class people, there won't be much crime there. Who's surprised by that?

Look, I'm not sure what the big controversy is here. Maybe you've called the cops before for silly reasons and you feel guilty about it, and you're trying to make yourself feel better. Regardless, I'm done with it.

Old 09-25-2022, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Yeah, I guess if you have a neighborhood full of childless middle and upper-middle class people, there won't be much crime there. Who doesn't know that?

Look, I'm not sure what the big controversy is here. Maybe you've called the cops before for silly reasons and you feel guilty about it, and you're trying to make yourself feel better. Regardless, I'm done with it.
I’m not sure I’ve ever called the cops. I once got angry because my mom let my sister ride shotgun and tried to walk home from my grandmas house. It was in ellwood city and our house was only a 15 minute walk away. My mom called the police as well as my friends dad,who was a Presbyterian minister. It all worked out ok.

Old 09-25-2022, 06:53 PM

82 posts, read 30,127 times
14 year old shot on Zephyr Ave.

Old 09-25-2022, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaljoker View Post
14 year old shot on Zephyr Ave.
Erieguy, the liberal, anti-gun, anti trump activist will be concerned. Thank you for letting him know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh