Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2021, 02:19 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times

Advertisements

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021...-in-churchill/

Looks like poor Churchill is getting hit by neighboring communities. Pitcairn had a shooting of a couple people and a car rollover this afternoon. Crazy out there.

Old 10-09-2021, 02:59 PM
gg

Another shooting. Just never stops. I guess the taxpayers will be billed for this ones survival. Wonder how much all these shootings cost us working people? It is daily and many times several a day. Oh, let’s blame police. Sure. Blame yourselves.

Old 10-09-2021, 03:32 PM
gg

Imagine this scene in the middle of the afternoon. Geez.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...MOPZGWW7F4RLI/

Old 10-09-2021, 05:56 PM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
Perryopolis? Ever been there? nothing to do there other than watch cars rust. I drive there quite often (to avoid the turnpike tolls - long story) and it is depressing.
Stop by a couple of bars there for wings and a beer. They have signs posted to apologize for the price due to the shortage. Interesting the price is still cheap and quality is better than city options. They still thank you as a patron. The city expects you to be thankful they are even bothering to wait on you. Take your pick, but I prefer being treated in a kind manner if I am spending my money.

Old 10-09-2021, 08:15 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Stop by a couple of bars there for wings and a beer. They have signs posted to apologize for the price due to the shortage. Interesting the price is still cheap and quality is better than city options. They still thank you as a patron. The city expects you to be thankful they are even bothering to wait on you. Take your pick, but I prefer being treated in a kind manner if I am spending my money.
Couldn’t imagine going to Perryopolis for anything, but where are you going in the city where you’re not getting good options, they don’t thank you as a patron, and aren’t treated in a kind manner?

Old 10-11-2021, 08:54 PM

Three people shot in Pittsburgh's Crawford-Roberts neighborhood

https://www.wtae.com/article/three-p...rhood/37930562

Old 10-12-2021, 06:50 AM
gg

This sure is a crazy case. The man that shot the postal worker was a former neighbor and the postal worker moved to Moon Township to flee the neighbor that murdered him on his postal route. Don't know what the real deal here is, but it seems the murderer was really obsessed with the postal worker for a very long time. Such a shame there is so much violence by some. Wow.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021...lier-township/

I wanted to add that there is never a photo of the murderer in this case. It is federal, so I don't know if that is by design?

Last edited by gg; 10-12-2021 at 08:17 AM..

Old 10-13-2021, 10:53 AM

Great stuff. They should spend so much time cleaning up neighborhoods. No criminals, no need for police. Then they can use social workers.
https://www.wesa.fm/politics-governm...ith-the-public

Old 10-13-2021, 05:51 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,055,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Great stuff. They should spend so much time cleaning up neighborhoods. No criminals, no need for police. Then they can use social workers.
https://www.wesa.fm/politics-governm...ith-the-public
stop right there. ok, corey o, hero of the underdog re-distributor of tax dollars to the least producing....

i cant wait to see that list he wants to create, that report, where overall most of the perpetrators, if trends of the last 50+ years continue, will be black pittsburghers. or, will this report be edited and censored to ignore race of those who get into trouble w/ the cops?

"I'm willing to ask for additional funding if that's what's keeping us from providing this critical information to the public," she said. "If we need to hire more people to be able to collect, analyze and put that data out there, I'm willing to ask for that money."

but of COURSE you are willing to SPEND (not just 'ask') for more money, my dear. its not YOURS that was earned in the first place...for this "critical information" that, as the article says, is reported anyway, only on an annual basis.

Old 10-13-2021, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
stop right there. ok, corey o, hero of the underdog re-distributor of tax dollars to the least producing....

i cant wait to see that list he wants to create, that report, where overall most of the perpetrators, if trends of the last 50+ years continue, will be black pittsburghers. or, will this report be edited and censored to ignore race of those who get into trouble w/ the cops?

"I'm willing to ask for additional funding if that's what's keeping us from providing this critical information to the public," she said. "If we need to hire more people to be able to collect, analyze and put that data out there, I'm willing to ask for that money."

but of COURSE you are willing to SPEND (not just 'ask') for more money, my dear. its not YOURS that was earned in the first place...for this "critical information" that, as the article says, is reported anyway, only on an annual basis.
Bingo

The truth is often unpopular, and this is a perfect example. Can’t do the time don’t do the crime, but they’ll blame the meanie police for arresting the criminals and complaining when they find out who committed them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh