Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2021, 08:06 AM

2,519 posts, read 2,076,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Meanwhile silence, not outrage, about the dozens of senseless, ILLEGAL shootings in Pittsburgh this year. But a white kid hundreds of miles away is newsworthy.
whataboutism, next...

Old 11-18-2021, 08:09 AM

1,904 posts, read 719,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
whataboutism, next...
Haha. Hypocrisy. It's like a contagion. Next.

Old 11-18-2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Haha. Hypocrisy. It's like a contagion. Next.
Durr, person come here make sense, must make talking points response, make me look witty..

Old 11-18-2021, 08:33 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,807,157 times
Quote:
Meanwhile silence, not outrage, about the dozens of senseless, ILLEGAL shootings in Pittsburgh this year. But a white kid hundreds of miles away is newsworthy.

Seems those lives don't matter. This shooting people are going nuts over a long way from Pittsburgh was white people being shot. No one cares about the 15 year old that just murdered the 18 year old in our hood.

It is what it is. The media is destroying us.

Old 11-18-2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Seems those lives don't matter. This shooting people are going nuts over a long way from Pittsburgh was white people being shot. No one cares about the 15 year old that just murdered the 18 year old in our hood.

Are you capable of pondering two things at once? Because nobody is saying it's an either/or thing but you and the other ostriches here. This kid broke many laws doing what he did, and I thought conservatives were all about upholding the law. I know one of those he killed was a convicted child molester and good riddance. That still doesn't absolve Rittenhouse of the crimes he committed that night. Anyhow to hell with that kid I hope he gets some punishment and has to reflect on his poor choices and negligence, maybe he should never be able to own a gun after this. Rant over this is not the Kenosha CD.

Old 11-18-2021, 08:49 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,038,341 times
Quote:
Are you capable of pondering two things at once? Because nobody is saying it's an either/or thing but you and the other ostriches here. This kid broke many laws doing what he did, and I thought conservatives were all about upholding the law. I know one of those he killed was a convicted child molester and good riddance. That still doesn't absolve Rittenhouse of the crimes he committed that night.
What crimes did he commit? Self defense?

Old 11-18-2021, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post

They're devoted CNNers. The church of TV news.

Old 11-18-2021, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Are you capable of pondering two things at once? Because nobody is saying it's an either/or thing but you and the other ostriches here. This kid broke many laws doing what he did, and I thought conservatives were all about upholding the law. I know one of those he killed was a convicted child molester and good riddance. That still doesn't absolve Rittenhouse of the crimes he committed that night. Anyhow to hell with that kid I hope he gets some punishment and has to reflect on his poor choices and negligence, maybe he should never be able to own a gun after this. Rant over this is not the Kenosha CD.
And yet you never comment on the crimes being committed daily in the city. How can people live with that kind of dissociation from their environment? Reality isn't tv.

Old 11-18-2021, 09:44 AM

Quote:
And yet you never comment on the crimes being committed daily in the city. How can people live with that kind of dissociation from their environment? Reality isn't tv.
I'm sorry, I must have missed the memo where I am mandated to comment on any one post over the other? Are you keeping a tally of how others post as well? Please do not stalk me it's creepy.

Old 11-18-2021, 09:49 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,038,341 times
Quote:
That’s because they shrug it off as no big deal and don’t want to recognize a problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh