Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2021, 05:01 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,900,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Dictatorship at its finest then. Cruel and unusual punishment.
You're blinded by your own ideology.

Thinking that a cop should have a non-lethal weapon to defend themselves with isn't a dictatorial policy.
Wishing that a mob assaulting a police officer ends up with some broken arms after punching him isn't a dictatorial policy. A baton is meant to break an arm so that the threat ends - you can then use the baton to hit them in the leg to get them to the ground to restrain them.

Old 11-19-2021, 06:24 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
You're blinded by your own ideology.

Thinking that a cop should have a non-lethal weapon to defend themselves with isn't a dictatorial policy.
Wishing that a mob assaulting a police officer ends up with some broken arms after punching him isn't a dictatorial policy. A baton is meant to break an arm so that the threat ends - you can then use the baton to hit them in the leg to get them to the ground to restrain them.
Oh wait, police have rules if they end up fighting to protect others. Police can't do certain things now, so the liminal has an advantage. Ah the new norm! What happened? Oh, the 4 1/2 year temper-tantrum happened. F the police", worshiping gang bangers with a shrine full of them!

Look what it has done to city and surrounding schools! The violence is off the charts and even murders now. Well done! This is what echo-chambers and fake worlds do to people.

People need to start watching local news to get it. All I can say is wow, what a difference 5 years make. You got your people elected though. It worked.....well it didn't really. Look at the collateral damage.

I told you so. Well not you tyovan. You get it.

Old 11-19-2021, 06:37 AM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
gg, you're literally about to have an aneurysm, go take some aspirin.
You don't dive into subjects much. Fake worlds do that to people it seems as you resort to personal attacks. All are welcome!

Here is reality.

WPXI, KDKA, WTAE. They can provide local news so you can climb out of that fake world. Become knowledgeable and understand our new trends of violence. You should. You taught them there is no authority anymore. Why? Why did the left create this? All to get a person in office. Now you got a new mayor as well. Things are looking up for you. Sure.

Old 11-19-2021, 06:45 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,101,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
You don't dive into subjects much. Fake worlds do that to people it seems as you resort to personal attacks. All are welcome!

Here is reality.

WPXI, KDKA, WTAE. They can provide local news so you can climb out of that fake world. Become knowledgeable and understand our new trends of violence. You should. You taught them there is no authority anymore. Why? Why did the left create this? All to get a person in office. Now you got a new mayor as well. Things are looking up for you. Sure.
At this time I would like to remind you that I actually live in the world you come here every day to trash. Unlike you. Talk about fake worlds, I've been to FC man many times. Once, I visited a horse farm with a friend/resident where all these middle aged women were sitting in this beautiful house with a huge window overlooking the paddock, getting plastered at 5 in the afternoon on cocktails. Driveway full of MB's and BMW's and all. Drunk women hitting on me (because I'm gorgeous as one said) while I was there with my oldest daughter and friend/resident pondering the idea of paying for lessons. Yeah I got the hell out of that Twilight Zone episode.

Old 11-19-2021, 07:00 AM
gg

Quote:
At this time I would like to remind you that I actually live in the world you come here every day to trash. Unlike you. Talk about fake worlds, I've been to FC man many times. Once, I visited a horse farm with a friend/resident where all these middle aged women were sitting in this beautiful house with a huge window overlooking the paddock, getting plastered at 5 in the afternoon on cocktails. Driveway full of MB's and BMW's and all. Drunk women hitting on me (because I'm gorgeous as one said) while I was there with my oldest daughter and friend/resident pondering the idea of paying for lessons. Yeah I got the hell out of that Twilight Zone episode.
This is the best response you have posted. At least it has a story and meaning. All areas have faults, but not all areas are violent. That is was is upsetting to me. I was brought up to stop violence and stop bullies. Can't you see what is going on with our young in and around cities due to this, "f, the police" mentality? I am not saying there should be police reform, but you don't run around hating all police and showing children to hate them.

My message is much simpler than you think. STOP THE VIOLENCE! Sadly, at this stage of humanity there is only one way to do that. Tough cops. Maybe in 2100, we won't need it at all, but we grow slowly as humans. Everyone included. We still need law and order and that requires muscle. If I thought there was a different solution, I would love it. I hate violence and hate bullying every bit as much.

Good luck.

Old 11-19-2021, 07:07 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,101,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
This is the best response you have posted. .
I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted. After all, your standards for posting here are pretty low.

Old 11-19-2021, 07:20 AM
gg

Quote:
I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted. After all, your standards for posting here are pretty low.
Last post to you for a while as I don't like childish posts.

Look at your posts to me. Mostly personal attacks with NO substance at all and you think my standards are low? I post subject matter, and I am too smart to just attack a person for their beliefs. I attack subjects if needed. Big difference. If you don't watch news, why converse at all? I post some stories for you. Read them and see what is going on out there.

Old 11-19-2021, 09:36 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
The cop shouldve had a baton - and those little craps shouldve had their arms broken.
Bingo

Old 11-19-2021, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Dictatorship at its finest then. Cruel and unusual punishment.
Bingo

You described the 3 criminals perfectly.

Old 11-19-2021, 12:28 PM

Quote:
This. Also, the gun was a product of a straw purchase. That right there should stop everybody in their tracks who are making a martyr of this jackass. Also, he was NOT invited to protect the Car Sense, google it. The person who did ask him to come was a FORMER employee who no longer worked for the store at the time of the killings. He knowingly trespassed into a restricted area, under age, with a gun he didn't own, and drove there with a suspended license no less. Oh, how about the lying that he was an EMT? Yep, kid is a punk, go straight to jail do not collect $200.
Thankfully, self defense is alive and well.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...-21/index.html

Let the defamation lawsuits begin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh