Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2021, 11:58 AM

1,904 posts, read 719,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
I'm trying to understand why this 15 year old is being tried for murder of a 19 year old that was in the 15 year old's apartment, robbing him and beating him, so the 15 year old stabbed the adult and killed him, yet the child is being charged? For what? You can't enter an apartment and try to rob someone, beat them and more without consequences. What is going on with this? Seems crazy. Glad it is on video because if it wasn't that poor kid would be in jail forever even though he was in his own apartment! Sorry someone died, but he is 19 going after a 15 year old in the kid's apartment! Why is the child being charge here? Glad he has a good attorney. It is going to be a costly one though. Hope the kid gets to go free, but he will have to relocate far away I suspect.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/15-y...GIN2LBJ5FTD4U/
Why is that kid charged with a crime? The moral to be drawn is - be careful who you interact with. Even if they're criminals, they'll be protected if they're black. So avoid them at all costs.

Old 12-11-2021, 12:31 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,807,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
Why is that kid charged with a crime? The moral to be drawn is - be careful who you interact with. Even if they're criminals, they'll be protected if they're black. So avoid them at all costs.
Well his is only 15 years old. That is damn young. I don't think he intended to interact with a 19 year old, but the 19 year old started dating his ex-girlfriend and it seems the 15 year old was attacked. It amazes me this is on trial at all! It was IN the 15 year old's apartment!!!! What is going on with this case? The media is playing it up of course as if the 15 year old is somehow at fault and they are posting pictures of the 19 year old as if he is some wonderful young man that would be president someday.

I am just surprised that the kid is in jail when this happened in his own apartment. He is SO lucky this is on video. Hope it is made public as the people should know the facts, not the media's take on it.

Old 12-12-2021, 09:09 PM

6,357 posts, read 5,014,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Well his is only 15 years old. That is damn young. I don't think he intended to interact with a 19 year old, but the 19 year old started dating his ex-girlfriend and it seems the 15 year old was attacked. It amazes me this is on trial at all! It was IN the 15 year old's apartment!!!! What is going on with this case? The media is playing it up of course as if the 15 year old is somehow at fault and they are posting pictures of the 19 year old as if he is some wonderful young man that would be president someday.

I am just surprised that the kid is in jail when this happened in his own apartment. He is SO lucky this is on video. Hope it is made public as the people should know the facts, not the media's take on it.
well, we dont know the full story. he is CHARGED, but not convicted. lets not over-react and give the due process a chance to go forward.

the thing i do not like about this is to put the deceased's family on. "i want him to think about the person he killed...." the news should NEVER do that. that already has distorted the truth in a lot of viewers' minds.

i am not saying the deceased is innocent or guilty, nor that baverso is innocent (or guilty). we just dont know. but there is no need to put family into these tv news videos. it serves no purpose but to reinforce to the public wrong conclusions based on emotion and predjudice rather than fact.

Old 12-13-2021, 05:18 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,038,341 times
Person attacked by group that broke into Pittsburgh home, stole car

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...edium=news_tab

Old 12-13-2021, 06:26 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,664,647 times
The mystery of who farted on air during the Steelers game against the chargers is still unsolved.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/...-video-tweets/

Old 12-13-2021, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
The mystery of who farted on air during the Steelers game against the chargers is still unsolved.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/...-video-tweets/
Maybe Sleepy Joe was in with the commentators. He’s been known to do that and worse.

Old 12-13-2021, 06:39 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,664,647 times
There may be a serial on air fart bomber during Steelers games. I hope they catch this scoundrel.

https://fansided.com/2021/11/21/al-m...ast-video/amp/

Old 12-14-2021, 07:22 AM

Police searching for gunman after shooting, SWAT incident in Pittsburgh

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/poli...edium=news_tab

Old 12-14-2021, 06:50 PM

6,357 posts, read 5,014,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Person attacked by group that broke into Pittsburgh home, stole car

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-storie...edium=news_tab
and the FIRST time there is a prepared home owner who fires a weapon and kills an intruder who is a young person of color, the fat white college girls will grab their placards and demand any of the following:

-an end to guns
-an end to racism
-a total investigation on the shooter
-a special investigation of the pol dept. if the shooter is not arrested

Old 12-14-2021, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
and the FIRST time there is a prepared home owner who fires a weapon and kills an intruder who is a young person of color, the fat white college girls will grab their placards and demand any of the following:

-an end to guns
-an end to racism
-a total investigation on the shooter
-a special investigation of the pol dept. if the shooter is not arrested
Bingo…and I do love the stories of prepared homeowners.

Funny thing is many of those that complain are the same folks that hate the police, but will be the first to cry for them if they’re ever in such a position as the homeowner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh