Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 07:45 PM

3,291 posts, read 2,768,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschaton View Post
I mean, I try to stay out of it here, but I participate on other forums where politics is discussed. And I'd say 80% of the complaints that left to left-of-center people have is with policies and politicians. People don't like Trump, or Mitch McConnell, or they don't like a voter ID or abortion law - that sort of thing. Sometimes there's some kind of elitist dialogue regarding the "poor misbegotten rubes" who vote for them, but this is distinctly in the minority.

In contrast, from everything I've seen online, most of the ire that modern Republicans have is actually against their fellow citizens. It's not primarily being angry about Joe and Chuck and Nancy misleading noble Americans who should be conservatives - it's primarily about how this neighbor with a Prius and a BLM sign on their front lawn ticks them off. Which I just don't get, because no one but conservatives could be elected for the next 50 years, and there will still be people like that.
are you kidding me dude? this power grab WORLDWIDE, is the worst in history. its the definition of fascism. inject this experimental , GENE-ALTERING **** into your arm or you can't be part of society. oh and by the way we are making tons of money on the stocks. worse than Nazi

its really rich, coming from people who usually claim to not eat any genetically modified food, and also usually claim to hate big companies. while supporting the biggest richest companies and individuals on earth.

pretty clear to me now that almost all big companies are bought off/part of the problem. so I am DONE with them. I am officially anti-establishment.

Last edited by _Buster; 10-01-2021 at 07:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2021, 08:10 PM

6,782 posts, read 9,588,550 times
There's no such thing as "gene altering" technology that can be put out into a person so easily as a couple of shots. You elect a Democrat and a subset of the population goes nuts because wealthy people pay for propaganda to make sure they do.

Old 10-01-2021, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby Hick View Post
There's no such thing as "gene altering" technology that can be put out into a person so easily as a couple of shots. You elect a Democrat and a subset of the population goes nuts because wealthy people pay for propaganda to make sure they do.
Oh, tell us Dr. Feelgood. so the actual guy who invented mRna altering, and said it was never meant for this (Dr Malone) is wrong, and you, anon nobody, are correct? lol

Old 10-01-2021, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Buster View Post
Oh, tell us Dr. Feelgood. so the actual guy who invented mRna altering, and said it was never meant for this (Dr Malone) is wrong, and you, anon nobody, are correct? lol

I'm sure my record of scientific publications is smaller than Malone's, but I'm pretty sure it's bigger than yours.

Old 10-01-2021, 08:54 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:

Old 10-01-2021, 09:03 PM

Quote:
I'm sure my record of scientific publications is smaller than Malone's, but I'm pretty sure it's bigger than yours.
I don't think it is. I think it's zero. so that's not bigger than anything.

Old 10-01-2021, 09:15 PM

Quote:
I don't think it is. I think it's zero. so that's not bigger than anything.

Eds and meds. Pittsburgh is a company town and I've been doing medical research for long enough that if I bought townhouses in Lawrenceville instead of working, I'd be retired.

Old 10-01-2021, 09:20 PM

611 posts, read 364,825 times
Quote:

Exactly.

You won't get through to Dr Facebook though... because you know, memes and Youtube videos that filled them with a warehouse worth of tinfoil. They even believe that the virus is mainly being transmitted by vaccinated people

Last edited by Jbraybarten65; 10-01-2021 at 09:45 PM..

Old 10-01-2021, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Eds and meds. Pittsburgh is a company town and I've been doing medical research for long enough that if I bought townhouses in Lawrenceville instead of working, I'd be retired.
Which has nothing to do with research on mRna, does it? if it does then let us all know about the vaccines that don't do anything but blood clots and heart inflammation, yet still spread the virus. and we will all laugh and say you must love that government money.

Old 10-01-2021, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Which has nothing to do with research on mRna, does it? if it does then let us all know about the vaccines that don't do anything but blood clots and heart inflammation, yet still spread the virus.

Something over 3 billion people have been vaccinated. The deaths above baserate are very clearly concentrated in the unvaccinated. You do you. I'm done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh