Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 09:31 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Buster View Post
Which has nothing to do with research on mRna, does it? if it does then let us all know about the vaccines that don't do anything but blood clots and heart inflammation, yet still spread the virus. and we will all laugh and say you must love that government money.
Double Bingo

The deflection is amazing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2021, 09:39 PM

3,291 posts, read 2,772,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby Hick View Post
Something over 3 billion people have been vaccinated. The deaths above baserate are very clearly concentrated in the unvaccinated. You do you. I'm done.
Do you think people should be free to choose non GMO foods? if so, why would you say people should have to ALTER THEIR OWN GENETICS?

Besides that, Most of the virus is being transmitted/mutated by the vaccine people. Completely obvious in Israel. sane countries, like Sweden and Denmark, have no problem whatsoever and they have very low vax rates. Most parts of India and Japan figured it out and used Ivermectin.. not vaxxed and much better.

Old 10-01-2021, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby Hick View Post
Something over 3 billion people have been vaccinated. The deaths above baserate are very clearly concentrated in the unvaccinated. You do you. I'm done.
1 Thats not a vaccine, and 2 nobody can even define who is "vaccinated" anymore, it changes every day, and 3 all of these people are shedding spike proteins and the curve of the so called vaccinated is clearly 2 months behind the last curve breakout and follows exactly. the so called vaccine is the spreader.. Israel study shows the viral load in nose and mouth of the vaccinated is 27 times greater virus than non vax. You are dupes and fools.

Old 10-02-2021, 09:17 AM

14,353 posts, read 17,027,384 times
Quote:
are you kidding me dude? this power grab WORLDWIDE, is the worst in history. its the definition of fascism. inject this experimental , GENE-ALTERING **** into your arm or you can't be part of society. oh and by the way we are making tons of money on the stocks. worse than Nazi

its really rich, coming from people who usually claim to not eat any genetically modified food, and also usually claim to hate big companies. while supporting the biggest richest companies and individuals on earth.

pretty clear to me now that almost all big companies are bought off/part of the problem. so I am DONE with them. I am officially anti-establishment.

Having any sort of persuasive discussion on the matter is totally useless for both of us, because of our priors. Any information I share with you will be discounted out of hand - and I will freely admit the same is true for me.

But not every forum online needs to be a public battlefield. According to the terms of service of the forum, we shouldn't even be discussing national/international issues except insofar as they interface with local politics.

Basically, there's thousands of places to discuss politics online (whatever your preference), but only a handful of places to discuss Pittsburgh. Why make a place which should be one of the latter into the former.

I will say though - as an aside - I think the labeling of GMOs is ridiculous, and leads to improper conclusions. Imagine if there was a law which required the manufacturers of products to disclose that no witchcraft was used in their production. It would tend to add credence to the idea that witchcraft was something real wouldn't it?

I'm all for GMOs. I hope my grandkids are designer babies who are disease free and have IQs of 180. Why the heck not?

Old 10-08-2021, 07:51 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,685,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
Thank you!

I mean I believe eschaton, me, and gladhands are some of the only liberals left on here who regularly contribute? I would classify Goodjules and PreservationPioneer as liberals, but they don't contribute much anymore. wpipkins2 might be a liberal, too. Meanwhile there are like a dozen of you on the right on here who circle-jerk all day about how much liberals suck.

^ Super-Bingo? Double-Bingo?
The internet has become a safe, soothing zone to air grievance. Many of them live in an alternate reality and the internet is as fantasy as it can get. In the real world they are an ever shrinking minority and upset about it.

They don’t really like themselves or life in general. I can’t imagine living life with having endless negative energy consisting of paranoia and ignorance.

Bernie Sanders was right. This country has major issues with mental health.

Old 10-08-2021, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
The internet has become a safe, soothing zone to air grievance. Many of them live in an alternate reality and the internet is as fantasy as it can get. In the real world they are an ever shrinking minority and upset about it.

They don’t really like themselves or life in general. I can’t imagine living life with having endless negative energy consisting of paranoia and ignorance.

Media fear mongering has been a huge reason for the paranoia many have. Folks were scared to leave their house for almost a year. That certainly caused a lot of mental issues, and there’s still folks sweating over it.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:35 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,170 times
So.....did we figure out what the good towns for techies with families are?

Old 10-08-2021, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
that's a good one. Bernie Sanders talking about other people's mental problems... you so funny.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:52 PM

Quote:
that's a good one. Bernie Sanders talking about other people's mental problems... you so funny.
Bingo

Old 10-08-2021, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo
Next they'll be quoting "Dr Jill", who is not a medical doctor, but got a faked PhD in psych a few years ago, from U of DELAWARE, after they donated money to them. Not sure if the money came from Hunter's fine artwork sales or not. The Chinese find him to be a very underrated artist. VERY underrated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh