Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2021, 10:16 AM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
But sadly, thats exactly what Nick Sandman did - and he got crucified for it in the national media.
That is the best example of how the left is so easily led into a completely fake story. That kid just stood there and smiled at a crazy Indian pounding his drum in his face all while being verbally attacked by a racist black group. It went on for over an hour!!!! Sandmann 16 at the time is a very strong and wonderful kid that even offered advice to Rittenhouse, who is, according to his mother going forward with defamation charges against most major networks for creating fake news about him because he is white. White and shot at white people, thank goodness. If he shot at black people the entire country would be in flames as the left are so dangerous and controlling us all with their media machine.

I still stand by my advice. What else can we do now that the left has all the control of all media/hollywood and more.

Lets see if we can get through a week without a school going remote due to threats. That would be a lofty goal.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:17 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
But sadly, thats exactly what Nick Sandman did - and he got crucified for it in the national media.
I love that kid, too.

Old 11-21-2021, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I love that kid, too.
He is very well adjusted and very bright for his age. The media took the remainder of his childhood away with a completely fabricated storyline because he is white. What upsets me the most is how dumb people are so easily led. I'll bet you anything there are still people that hate him because he is white and had a hat on supporting the president! I feel for people that dumbed down.

Here is the interview with Sandmann talking about Rittenhouse going after the fake news outlets. Makes me sick what Americans did to that kid, but we don't learn from it. I certainly didn't believe the story as soon as I saw it as it fit the narrative of the left run media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULKliErI2IA

Old 11-21-2021, 04:49 PM

Another remote learning day for Woodland Hills.

https://www.wtae.com/article/dickson...-made/38312972

Maybe breaking up the school into smaller districts would be an answer as it might be easier to control. Take is back to how it was. That idiot judge messed up and they should admit the mistake instead of pretending it worked.

Old 11-21-2021, 05:17 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Another remote learning day for Woodland Hills.

https://www.wtae.com/article/dickson...-made/38312972

Maybe breaking up the school into smaller districts would be an answer as it might be easier to control. Take is back to how it was. That idiot judge messed up and they should admit the mistake instead of pretending it worked.
Throw the thugs out and let them learn virtually. Other students shouldn’t be punished for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh