Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2021, 08:42 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,900,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
This kind of attitude would be laughable and worthy of ridicule if it weren't insidious.
A bit like your username? gg used to be h_curtis - so which previously banned troll are you a reincarnation of?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2021, 08:46 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
A bit like your username? gg used to be h_curtis - so which previously banned troll are you a reincarnation of?
Sounds like Alexpatriotdoowlie

Last edited by erieguy; 12-16-2021 at 09:25 AM..

Old 12-16-2021, 08:56 AM

987 posts, read 280,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
No idea what you're talking about. I saw that h_curtis was available, so I used it!

Old 12-16-2021, 08:57 AM

6,342 posts, read 11,089,409 times
Quote:
Pretty sure it's not a "vacation" of the cold virus. Maybe what you meant to say was variation, and Covid is a variation of the cold virus as much as rednecks who drive around with 25 trump flags in the back of their pickup trucks are a variation of a human. It's simply not true.

This kind of attitude would be laughable and worthy of ridicule if it weren't insidious.
Sorry. I use a Mac computer and the spellcheck and auto fill in has a mind of its own. Unfortunately I don't catch all of the mistakes it makes because I don't always proof read a post. In fact when I just typed "proof" it auto filled "proofreads" before I finished typing. It stinks.

And yes, your own immune system has had thousands of years to perfect itself to take on and beat viruses such as Covid. If you stay healthy and eat right and use vitamin and mineral supplements you will beat it. That's a fact.

Old 12-16-2021, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
Sorry. I use a Mac computer and the spellcheck and auto fill in has a mind of its own. Unfortunately I don't catch all of the mistakes it makes because I don't always proof read a post. In fact when I just typed "proof" it auto filled "proofreads" before I finished typing. It stinks.

And yes, your own immune system has had thousands of years to perfect itself to take on and beat viruses such as Covid. If you stay healthy and eat right and use vitamin and mineral supplements you will beat it. That's a fact.
It's not. And there's hundreds of thousands of dead people as evidence that it's not a fact.

Old 12-16-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
It's not. And there's hundreds of thousands of dead people as evidence that it's not a fact.
And most are due to being in high risk categories such as the elderly which have comprised immune systems (that comes naturally as you age) and others with lung and heart issues, diabetes etc. All of these illnesses weaken your immune system and lead to problems with any disease really.

The mere fact the shot is not working very well now is proof enough that you are playing Russian roulette with it. And becoming completely reliant and hooked on such a drug will not help keep your own immune system healthy in the long run.

Go ahead and take your shots and we'll hope it keeps you healthy. My immune system is in pretty good shape and I've always beaten every cold I've ever had. BTW. Have never had the flu. Bronchitis once when I was 25 years old but that is it. Been healthy aside from sinus issues. So, if you are sickly then yes, take the shot and it may help. But for truly healthy people with strong immune systems you don't need it to beat it.

Old 12-16-2021, 09:18 AM

And another one.

https://archive.fo/2021.12.13-120952...d=hp_lead_pos1

Old 12-16-2021, 09:30 AM

Quote:
And most are due to being in high risk categories such as the elderly which have comprised immune systems (that comes naturally as you age) and others with lung and heart issues, diabetes etc. All of these illnesses weaken your immune system and lead to problems with any disease really.

The mere fact the shot is not working very well now is proof enough that you are playing Russian roulette with it. And becoming completely reliant and hooked on such a drug will not help keep your own immune system healthy in the long run.

Go ahead and take your shots and we'll hope it keeps you healthy. My immune system is in pretty good shape and I've always beaten every cold I've ever had. BTW. Have never had the flu. Bronchitis once when I was 25 years old but that is it. Been healthy aside from sinus issues. So, if you are sickly then yes, take the shot and it may help. But for truly healthy people with strong immune systems you don't need it to beat it.
Nope, flat out wrong.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can see here the deaths of the unvaccinated FAR outweigh the deaths of the vaccinated.

Old 12-16-2021, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Nope, flat out wrong.

You can see here the deaths of the unvaccinated FAR outweigh the deaths of the vaccinated.
And virtually all of the deaths are in people with compromised immune systems and the elderly. As you age your immune system weakens and if you don't maintain it properly you become more susceptible to becoming ill in a variety of ways including from Covid.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c....htm#SexAndAge

Old 12-16-2021, 09:44 AM

Quote:
And virtually all of the deaths are in people with compromised immune systems and the elderly. As you age your immune system weakens and if you don't maintain it properly you become more susceptible to becoming ill in a variety of ways including from Covid.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c....htm#SexAndAge
Wrong again.

The chart I linked to has a way that you can change the age group in the data set.

The differences in deaths of vaccinated vs unvaccinated is virtually the same across all age groups.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh