Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2022, 09:13 AM

12 posts, read 23,233 times

Advertisements

I really don't think Rob is all that "woke" I was involved in trying to save the good paying union jobs that belong to workers at the Produce Terminal years ago and he didn't do anything. When the Civic Arena was to be torn down and there was talk of how to rectify the racism that played a big role in destroying the diverse neighborhood where it was built he wanted to keep it in order to train Lipizzaner Stallions or some other very entitled rich white guy garbage. When he did get involved in the Produce Terminal his plan was to bring in a guy from TX to fill more than half of it with what was essentially a Big Lots. He legit saw the Strip as a place to get cheap garbage and thought this guy was the perfect fit. He even told me that how his business worked - the guy repackaged stuff that didn't sell in Dollar Stores in baskets that lonely old grandmothers would buy for their grandkids who most certainly didn't want that garbage.

Lastly there really isn't anything woke about xenophobia. The only intolerance actual "woke" people have is for intolerant people, i.e. people who think others don't have the right to exist or that being asked to accept others or for others to have the same benefits as them is somehow oppression for them. Rob on the other hand is intolerant of anyone who disagrees with him and his dumb ideas. Screw that dude and his disgusting xenophobia. I hope he gets the maximum sentence.

Old 04-17-2022, 09:53 AM

1,904 posts, read 724,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonOrkoskey View Post
Lastly there really isn't anything woke about xenophobia. The only intolerance actual "woke" people have is for intolerant people, i.e. people who think others don't have the right to exist or that being asked to accept others or for others to have the same benefits as them is somehow oppression for them. Rob on the other hand is intolerant of anyone who disagrees with him and his dumb ideas. Screw that dude and his disgusting xenophobia. I hope he gets the maximum sentence.
He's probably just a CNN addict.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
View detailed profiles of: