Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2022, 12:12 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,186,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
You have weird things that you find funny, but whatever.

Not sure what folks you're referring to, as I can only speak for myself.

I personally think everyone should have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. I don't think the government should threaten arrest for someone choosing what they do with their body. That consistently goes for vaccines and for childbirth. I don't , nor have I ever, stated that the government should arrest anyone that doesn't get vaccinated.
Nah, hypocrisy is funny.

Great to hear, especially since you’ve been complaining about folks that aren’t vaccinated and promoted a vaccine mandate.

Old 05-04-2022, 12:14 PM

987 posts, read 279,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Nah, hypocrisy is funny.

Great to hear, especially since you’ve been complaining about folks that aren’t vaccinated and promoted a vaccine mandate.
Of course, cuz people that choose to not get vaccinated are idiots. But I don’t think they should be arrested. Just like I don’t think that people should be arrested if they choose to have an abortion.

Old 05-04-2022, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Of course, cuz people that choose to not get vaccinated are idiots. But I don’t think they should be arrested. Just like I don’t think that people should be arrested if they choose to have an abortion.
Right. You want the government to tell folks what they can do with their bodies unless it’s something you don’t agree with. It’s called hypocrisy.

Old 05-04-2022, 12:19 PM

7,268 posts, read 10,585,214 times
Quote:
Right. You want the government to tell folks what they can do with their bodies unless it’s something you don’t agree with. Pure hypocrisy.
And you want the government to be "hands off," unless it has to do with a personal health decision? Isn't that how the GOP logic goes? Or how about those pro-life politicians that secretly seek abortions for their mistresses (cough cough)

If there's anyone throwing around the "hypocrisy" darts, it certainly includes Republicans.

Old 05-04-2022, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Right. You want the government to tell folks what they can do with their bodies unless it’s something you don’t agree with. It’s called hypocrisy.

did you not read what I wrote?

Try again, this time s-l-o-w-l-y.

I do not think someone should be arrested for choosing to not get vaccinated.
I do not think that people should be arrested if they choose to have an abortion.

Do I think people that choose to not get vaccinated are idiots? YES.

However;

I do not think that people should be arrested if they choose to have an abortion.

Clear on that now?

Old 05-04-2022, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderino View Post
And you want the government to be "hands off," unless it has to do with a personal health decision? Isn't that how the GOP logic goes?

If there's anyone throwing around the "hypocrisy" darts, it certainly includes Republicans.
Love the deflection and strawman arguments. The fact is you’re picking and choosing what you think the government should do in regards to what folks can do with their bodies. Also, fact is you’ll still have a choice in regards to abortion, and another fact is it’s going to happen.

Old 05-04-2022, 12:29 PM

Quote:
did you not read what I wrote?

Try again, this time s-l-o-w-l-y.

Do I think people that choose to not get vaccinated are idiots? YES.

However;

Clear on that now?
I read it. You’re now bringing being arrested into it because your hypocrisy has been proven. Great that you think that though. Will you be protesting against it?

Opinions vary. Not everyone lives in fear and is interested in getting an experimental shot, but always love the name calling.

Old 05-04-2022, 12:46 PM

Quote:
I read it. You’re now bringing being arrested into it because your hypocrisy has been proven. Great that you think that though. Will you be protesting against it?

Opinions vary. Not everyone lives in fear and is interested in getting an experimental shot, but always love the name calling.
How are my two statements hypocritical? I’m saying exactly the same thing.

And of course arrest is part of it. That’s what roe v wade is all about. Like, do you even have a functioning brain? You really can’t comprehend that? Jesus.

Old 05-04-2022, 12:49 PM

Quote:
How are my two statements hypocritical? I’m saying exactly the same thing.

And of course arrest is part of it. That’s what roe v wade is all about. Like, do you even have a functioning brain? You really can’t comprehend that? Jesus.
Because you’re picking and choosing what folks should be able to do with their bodies. You want a vaccine mandate but not an abortion law.

Lol. You didn’t bring up arrest until your hypocrisy was proven, and as I said, great that you feel that way. Will you be protesting?

Old 05-04-2022, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Because you’re picking and choosing what folks should be able to do with their bodies. You want a vaccine mandate but not an abortion law.

Lol. You didn’t bring up arrest until your hypocrisy was proven, and as I said, great that you feel that way. Will you be protesting?

No, I'm not.

I don't know what your definition of "mandate" is when you mention it, but I'll be as clear as I possibly can.

I DO NOT WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO BE ALLOWED TO ARREST SOMEONE FOR CHOOSING TO NOT GET A VACCINATION.

I DO NOT WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO BE ALLOWED TO ARREST SOMEONE FOR CHOOSING TO GET AN ABORTION.

You understand that just because I think someone *should* get vaccinated, doesn't mean I think the government should force it under threat of arrest.

There's no hypocrisy.

We have no idea where you stand of course, because you're afraid to put your opinions out there. Why is that?

Do you think that the government should be allowed to arrest someone for choosing to get or not get a medical procedure?

My answer to that question is NO.

What's your answer to that question?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh