Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2022, 12:34 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,196,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
Love all the economic experts spending the majority of their days ranting on an internet message board. Guys, I think we have the worlds next Warren Buffets here! LOL
Lol. History and economics are sOOO important. Many obviously didn’t pay attention to either. Much of this was easy to see before the election as I said Sleepy Joes economic plan wasn’t sustainable. So much is just coming to fruition all at one time…and I certainly have no problem watching it go up, as when folks can’t pay their bills and the collectors come knocking, it provides great investment opportunities, much like last time Sleepy Joe was in office. I recall telling you it would be a shame if gas prices went to $7/gallon, I do expect it to go to $6+ which will continue to hurt folks pocketbooks combined with skyrocketing prices for goods and services…and not everyone is in denial https://colorsofindia.media/world/un...d-under-biden/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2022, 12:41 PM

2,401 posts, read 2,100,891 times
Can’t fight them alternative facts guys!

Old 06-08-2022, 12:43 PM

6,357 posts, read 5,052,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
...as I said Sleepy Joes economic plan wasn’t sustainable. .[/url]
i still will NEVER concede anything to anyone supporting bernie. i can be a jerk here at times, but i WOULD say i try to be equivocal, understanding and at least respectful of even differing opinions.

but sanders and his policies? he can just suck it. i doubt he's ever really worked hard for a living outside of academia.

i swear by his body language he really does NOT believe 'all these billionaires' are getting away with paying no taxes. either that, or he's sick of hearing himself say it.

Old 06-08-2022, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
Can’t fight them alternative facts guys!
Nope, but many sure try to deflect from the facts that are right in front of them everyday. Perhaps PAT will lose their ridiculous vaccine requirement and add routes for those that can’t afford to fill their tanks

Old 06-08-2022, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
i still will NEVER concede anything to anyone supporting bernie. i can be a jerk here at times, but i WOULD say i try to be equivocal, understanding and at least respectful of even differing opinions.

but sanders and his policies? he can just suck it. i doubt he's ever really worked hard for a living outside of academia.

i swear by his body language he really does NOT believe 'all these billionaires' are getting away with paying no taxes. either that, or he's sick of hearing himself say it.
Bernie’s a clown. He’s certainly not giving up any of his wealth to help anyone out, but he loves the ideas of spending other folks money. Just shows how long such clowns can stay in politics without having a clue…Sleepy Joe is proof of that. Even Obuma warned everyone about him, lol.

Old 06-08-2022, 01:20 PM

6,357 posts, read 5,052,111 times
Quote:
Bernie’s a clown. He’s certainly not giving up any of his wealth to help anyone out, but he loves the ideas of spending other folks money. Just shows how long such clowns can stay in politics without having a clue…Sleepy Joe is proof of that. Even Obuma warned everyone about him, lol.
well, you nor i really know. he COULD give to charities from his own personal checking account.

Old 06-08-2022, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
well, you nor i really know. he COULD give to charities from his own personal checking account.
He’d make a huge deal of it. Bernie loves praising Bernie and insisting he cares about giving folks free stuff, as long as it’s other folks money.

Old 06-08-2022, 01:36 PM

1,910 posts, read 737,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaunter.6 View Post
The student loan relief was for folks who had been defrauded by for profit colleges. This relief was available previously, but you had to apply for it.

Obviously keep the peace statement is BS, and you are getting good value, as far as degrading Russian armed forces, for a fraction of what we spend on defense, and there is both bipartisan support for aiding Ukraine, and I'm pretty sure a plurality of Americans reject your "keep the peace" BS.

Not sure where you get your numbers for migrants, they may be accurate, but you've got no support for the free stuff claim.
We've given over $1T to our pols so far in the name of Ukraine. Maybe they had to buy European cooperation. But come fall, all that will evaporate.

Is TV news still telling people Ukraine is "winning"? That meme separates the Stupids from those paying attention.

Old 06-08-2022, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggiezz View Post
We've given over $1T to our pols so far in the name of Ukraine. Maybe they had to buy European cooperation. But come fall, all that will evaporate.

Is TV news still telling people Ukraine is "winning"? That meme separates the Stupids from those paying attention.
Bingo

Old 06-08-2022, 01:40 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,684,214 times
Quote:
Except you’ve blamed because Trump for everything, and now that the countless debacles have added up and things are so out of control you’re giving Sleepy Joe a pass.

Nobody said it was going to be an easy fix, especially since so much damage has been done, however, this clown show isn’t the one to fix it. They’ll continue to make things worse.

Lol. Because Trump endorsed candidate wins are huge. Last I heard the number was at 70. You just want him to go away, but that will only happen when he says so, and he’s looking spectacular with the regime that’s in here now…but at least no mean tweets.
Lol I love Trump. He set me up. Oil crashed in 2020 under his watch. I took the free government checks he gave away and bought marathon, ranger and other oil stocks for a few dollars a share. Oil was always going to come back and guess what I’m cashing in now. You even said yourself back then there was a lot of money to be made in 2020 when oil stocks dropped. I cashed in with the Trump stimulus check. If it goes higher I just make more money.

Thanks to the 20 million unemployed, oil stock crash and government free checks given out in 2020 I invested and cashed out. Others wasted it on MAGA gear, vacations or things that provide no return in value.

I never missed a paycheck and just padded my bank account.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh