Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2022, 10:15 AM

1,170 posts, read 535,763 times

Advertisements

maybe someone can explain this to me

Pa. Gov. Tom Wolf tests positive for COVID-19 for the second time

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202206070062

"Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf tweeted late Monday that he has tested positive for COVID-19.
The 73-year-old governor wrote in the tweet he has mild symptoms. He said he tested positive Monday evening.
“I’m grateful that I recently got my second vaccine booster,” Mr. Wolf said in his tweet."

i've never taken one covid shot, only wore a mask when required, been riding the bus to work this whole time and going out like normal, etc. never taken a covid test and haven't been sick one day, swear to god

and yet tom wolf our governor recently got his second vaccine booster and gets covid anyway

does this make sense to anyone here? - are there any doctors or scientists in the house?

Gov. Wolf Stresses Importance of Getting Vaccinated and Boosted Against COVID-19

https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom...inst-covid-19/

“​My administration is taking numerous steps to mitigate this disease and Pennsylvanians can do their part right now by getting vaccinated. The fact remains that the best way to protect yourself, your family, and your community from COVID-19 is for everyone who is eligible to get vaccinated and then get your booster,” said Gov. Wolf."

Gov. Tom Wolf gets his first COVID-19 vaccine dose

https://whyy.org/articles/gov-tom-wo...-vaccine-dose/

"Gov. Tom Wolf received a first dose of the Moderna vaccine at a community health center in York Monday morning. He joins more than four million Pennsylvanians who have gotten a first dose since the state began vaccinating people against the coronavirus in December. "
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2022, 10:17 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times
Nope, the experimental shot is farrrrr from a vaccine same as the boosters…but surely he was taking precautions and he still caught it. Poor Wolf. He’ll want to shut it down again and the live in fear folks will be right behind him cheering it on.

Old 06-07-2022, 10:20 AM

437 posts, read 187,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUILD PENN SQUARE View Post
maybe someone can explain this to me

Pa. Gov. Tom Wolf tests positive for COVID-19 for the second time

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202206070062

"Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf tweeted late Monday that he has tested positive for COVID-19.
The 73-year-old governor wrote in the tweet he has mild symptoms. He said he tested positive Monday evening.
“I’m grateful that I recently got my second vaccine booster,” Mr. Wolf said in his tweet."

i've never taken one covid shot, only wore a mask when required, been riding the bus to work this whole time and going out like normal, etc. and haven't been sick one day

and yet tom wolf our governor recently got his second vaccine booster and gets covid anyway

does this make sense to anyone here? - if so please explain - thanks

The answer you'll get is already there, in Chairman Wolf's comments about the second booster. They will tell you that it lessens the severity of the symptoms.

Old 06-07-2022, 10:58 AM

3,711 posts, read 2,695,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaunter.2 View Post
Bingo!
Double bingo.

"Without the 17 boosters it could've been worse". Really? This is a mantra you hear constantly but it's based on zero evidence.

Old 06-07-2022, 11:02 AM

265 posts, read 150,575 times
The fact that people are still getting tested for this is proof society can easily be brainwashed.

Old 06-07-2022, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by svband76 View Post
Double bingo.

"Without the 17 boosters it could've been worse". Really? This is a mantra you hear constantly but it's based on zero evidence.
And these folks will still beg for more experimental shots, scream that everyone should get them…and cry about folks that aren’t masked up when that holds no water. Long time to live in fear so it obviously goes beyond the virus.

Old 06-07-2022, 12:05 PM

10,842 posts, read 4,521,326 times
one thing that is holding true, those who got the shot BEFORE they ever get the variant, get each variant over, and over and over.

But those that got the original 'old coke' virus , follow up shot or not, seem to live their lives covid free, or at least the last 2+ years.

you have to think, that all of those with the jab FIRST, that keep getting sick .... at what point dies it wear them down?

thats why the virus is the holy grail - a shifting antigen respiratory disease that only requires casual contact...

ask this question again in 5 years.

Old 06-07-2022, 03:44 PM

437 posts, read 187,465 times
SARS‑CoV‑2 has mutated and is now remaining in the upper respiratory system for many of those infected. Hospitalizations have been mostly de-coupled for those who are infected with COVID-19. Commie Tommy likely would have had mild symptoms regardless of being vaccinated and having 17 boosters. He's doing nothing but virtue signaling and essentially advocating for the vaccine with his announcement. Nothing more.

He should be in jail for killing senior citizens at the beginning of the China Virus lock downs.

Old 06-07-2022, 07:42 PM

5,103 posts, read 2,048,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_Soprano View Post
SARS‑CoV‑2 has mutated and is now remaining in the upper respiratory system for many of those infected. Hospitalizations have been mostly de-coupled for those who are infected with COVID-19. Commie Tommy likely would have had mild symptoms regardless of being vaccinated and having 17 boosters. He's doing nothing but virtue signaling and essentially advocating for the vaccine with his announcement. Nothing more.

He should be in jail for killing senior citizens at the beginning of the China Virus lock downs.
Indeed and the same should be done with Andrew Cuomo and Gretchen Whitmer.

Old 06-07-2022, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Indeed and the same should be done with Andrew Cuomo and Gretchen Whitmer.
Along with that thing he had by his side who hilariously got promoted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh