Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2022, 12:39 PM

987 posts, read 280,578 times

Advertisements

Looks like he’s such an awful candidate that he can’t even get support of all the legislators in his own party.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-for-governor/

Old 07-06-2022, 02:46 PM

3,711 posts, read 2,702,142 times
Nobody named "Josh" will be governor of this state.

After Josh was in lockstep with Lockdown Wolfie, nobody associated with our lame gov will ever win. Plus the fact that Shapiro is pretty adept at insulting the entire Catholic faith. Meanwhile his own can do no wrong. He's a lame excuse for a candidate who will lose bigtime.

Old 07-06-2022, 03:27 PM

1,411 posts, read 566,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svband76 View Post

After Josh was in lockstep with Lockdown Wolfie, nobody associated with our lame gov will ever win. Plus the fact that Shapiro is pretty adept at insulting the entire Catholic faith. Meanwhile his own can do no wrong. He's a lame excuse for a candidate who will lose bigtime.

As much as I would like to believe this, I don't think Mastriano has a snowball's chance in hell to win the election.
He is a terrible candidate and one that is easy to demonize, fair, or not. These latest endorsements will needless to say, be used ad infinitum by Shapiro's campaign.
IF there is to be a 'red tide" in November, and I am increasingly doubtful of that, it's going to bypass Penna.,
with both lousy Republican candidates going down.
In what should be a very winnable year for the GOP, it puts up two underwhelming and divisive candidates that are destined for defeat, IMHO.
It's like a bloody circular firing squad.

Old 07-06-2022, 04:17 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,673,235 times
Quote:

Adept at insulting the entire Catholic faith? Far from it. He launched an investigation into the Catholic Church’s cover-up of sexual abuse of more than 1,000 children over decades. Actually it was well known and he didn't launch it, there was already a secret grand jury investigation that was underway when he was sworn in as attorney general. BTW, I'm Catholic and fully support what he did.

Last edited by villageidiot1; 07-06-2022 at 04:28 PM..

Old 07-06-2022, 04:25 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:

Live in fear and shut it down folks love that, and couldn’t praise Wolf enough for it. If he didn’t get his wings clipped it would’ve gone on longer. I still laugh at so many folks going to neighboring states to spend their money and Wolf wanting to raise taxes because the huge loss in revenue…and then folks leaving the state in droves the last 2 years because of the way it was handled.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/pennsylv...ul-census/amp/

https://nypost.com/2022/07/05/red-st...states-report/

Last edited by erieguy; 07-06-2022 at 05:05 PM..

Old 07-06-2022, 05:08 PM

987 posts, read 280,578 times
Quote:
Plus the fact that Shapiro is pretty adept at insulting the entire Catholic faith.

If prosecuting pedophiles insults you, you may want to check to see what team you're on.

Old 07-06-2022, 05:53 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,058,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Adept at insulting the entire Catholic faith? Far from it. He launched an investigation into the Catholic Church’s cover-up of sexual abuse of more than 1,000 children over decades. Actually it was well known and he didn't launch it, there was already a secret grand jury investigation that was underway when he was sworn in as attorney general. BTW, I'm Catholic and fully support what he did.
nothing else for me to add..thanks, villageidiot. i figured it was in no way, shape or form some anti-catholic thing, but rather, God help us, bringing due JUSTICE???? imagine that.

i am still partial at this point, though. i want to see what each will say concerning spending, infrastructure, and energy development/generation.

Old 07-06-2022, 05:55 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,058,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
If prosecuting pedophiles insults you, you may want to check to see what team you're on.
talk about spin. everyone does it to back their arguments! svband, is Shapiro REALLY as you say? good for him for his efforts to hold the Church - or hold ANY organization - responsible for systemic abuse of any kind!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh