Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2022, 07:38 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by S6T1R View Post
He waffles on Pickett. He doesn’t “hate” him, has given him some credit but thinks some of the hype is a bit ridiculous.

I forgot to mention another take - Flores hasn’t helped Bush apparently. At all.
Nah, he hasn’t waffled. He’s said the same thing about Pickett being a good NFL quarterback all along…and nobody said Madden hates Pickett or Pitt.

Flores is a clown. Cries racism when he gets fired, yet couldn’t get along with the owner, GM, QB, etc…, and continues to work in a supposedly racist league, which that alone is hilarious.
He spoke unhighly of Bush and then praised him the day after. Can’t hurt those precious feelings with the truth.

Last edited by erieguy; 08-18-2022 at 07:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2022, 12:28 AM

Teams still aren’t beating the door down for Rudolph.

https://heavy.com/sports/pittsburgh-...-way-too-high/

Old 08-20-2022, 05:30 PM

1,119 posts, read 516,862 times
Well, Madden does hate Narduzzi at least. And he’s mostly been fair to the QB’s, but also understanding their limitations and some overhype being ridiculous.

Another good point I’ll reiterate that MM made, you should keep all 3 QB’s this year because at least 1, maybe 2 will get injured playing behind this OL. Holy hell they are getting pushed back like absolute ******* down in Jacksonville right now.

Old 08-20-2022, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Well, Madden does hate Narduzzi at least. And he’s mostly been fair to the QB’s, but also understanding their limitations and some overhype being ridiculous.

Another good point I’ll reiterate that MM made, you should keep all 3 QB’s this year because at least 1, maybe 2 will get injured playing behind this OL. Holy hell they are getting pushed back like absolute ******* down in Jacksonville right now.
It’s interesting how you live vicariously through Madden, yet he doesn’t hate Pitt or Pickett like yourself…and few would disagree that Narduzzis a clown…and let’s not forget Madden has little good to say about PSU, especially when they’re so insignificant. They’re supposed to be an elite program, but haven’t proven it in decades. Surely you’ve addressed him about this on Twitter.

If a 4th or 5th round pick presents itself you take it. Rudolph is going to walk after this season anyway.

Let the Stillers angst flow through. You’ll feel better.

Old 08-20-2022, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
It’s interesting how you live vicariously through Madden, yet he doesn’t hate Pitt or Pickett like yourself…and few would disagree that Narduzzis a clown…and let’s not forget Madden has little good to say about PSU, especially when they’re so insignificant. They’re supposed to be an elite program, but haven’t proven it in decades. Surely you’ve addressed him about this on Twitter.

If a 4th or 5th round pick presents itself you take it. Rudolph is going to walk after this season anyway.

Let the Stillers angst flow through. You’ll feel better.
Please tell me who you pledge allegiance to. Easy to throw stones if you don’t have a dog in the fight. Don’t really care that much about the Steelers - in fact betting the under on their wins this year is easy money IMO. 7-10.

Old 08-20-2022, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Please tell me who you pledge allegiance to. Easy to throw stones if you don’t have a dog in the fight. Don’t really care that much about the Steelers - in fact betting the under on their wins this year is easy money IMO. 7-10.
Lol. I don’t pledge allegiance or live vicariously through anyone. I don’t need anyone to tell me how to think. I’m able to do that on my own, and in regards to sports, by actually watching sporting events.

You’ve made such claims so many times, along with saying you’re going to post the betting slip, yet it’s never happened. Believe it when we see it.

Old 08-20-2022, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. I don’t pledge allegiance or live vicariously through anyone. I don’t need anyone to tell me how to think. I’m able to do that on my own, and in regards to sports, by actually watching sporting events.

You’ve made such claims so many times, along with saying you’re going to post the betting slip, yet it’s never happened. Believe it when we see it.
Conversely, like I need to prove anything to an anonymous entity such as yourself. Never said I’d post one.

At least our politics align. That’s why I at least try to be civil with you. But not about to bring that in this thread.

Old 08-20-2022, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Conversely, like I need to prove anything to an anonymous entity such as yourself. Never said I’d post one.

At least our politics align. That’s why I at least try to be civil with you. But not about to bring that in this thread.
Except you have, you simply never do.

Old 08-20-2022, 08:32 PM

Pickett looking very good again, and hopefully with Rudolph looking very good he’ll garner attention with his play to cash him in on a higher draft pick.

Old 08-21-2022, 08:58 AM

1,411 posts, read 565,526 times
Steelers aren't going anywhere with that putrid offensive line, regardless of who is the QB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh